Strain questions

barrio

im new to the whole strain thing i have two seeds they are hybrids a 26% mix between white widow and super nova was wondering which family they come from sess or indca and how many weeks should i flower by the why i live in the mid-west and if it matters or helps my latitude is 45. all help welcome and will be put to good use.free tokers of the world:grinjoint::popcorn:

Re: strain qustions

The strain Super Nova is mostly Indica. White Widow is mostly Sativa. So chances are the "hybrid" plants will display some characteristics from each type. :peace:

Re: strain qustions

Thx alot .? Do you think the widow is suitied for sea of green.free tokers of da world

Hybrid Charactaristics

The strain Super Nova is mostly Indica. White Widow is mostly Sativa. So chances are the "hybrid" plants will display some characteristics from each type. :peace:

Yes, I agree. The breeder should be able to tell u which ones to expect and other strain specific info. With Hybridized strains u're subject to grow a plant that has at least 2 main phenotypes (in theory depending on the # of parents in the lineage and their stability). in the F1 generation (first generation of offspring/seeds from original parents). From there they continue to select the best plants based upon specific goals of the breeding program. It takes several generations to stabilize a hybrid strain. When I say stabilize I mean the breeder will be able to tell u almost exactly to expect from looks, growth pattern, which parent and/or traits are dominant, to finishing time. That is if u get beans from a reputable breeder. A novice or "bathroom breeder" may not take the time to stabilize the "new" strain. Therefor unable to accurately give customers the best info to achieve max or sometimes average yields. My response is based upon prior reading and common sense analysis. I;m no expert in the area though I find it interesting. One day tho. Hope this help u understand hybrid characteristics a little better. :peace:s

Back
Top Bottom