Strains nobody made

Jackalope

Through the years of growing and watching marijuana strains. I have had lots of strains in mind. As more strains come out I have even more thoughts on this.
What makes a great strain? Of course quality is the main factor. High THC is a usual a main factor. But name and type of high, flavor and smell has a lot to do with it too. To me a strain has to match a name or have a reason. Some I have thought that would be great just because of a name. Of course knowing about a lot of strains helps come up with these.

Why did anybody make Grey Matter? Black and white make grey right? Marijuana effects the brain right? Grey matter is a term for the brain right? SO! Why didn't anybody cross Black Domina x White Widow. Both strains are great by themselves and both have made great hybrids. The fact that they are both great pot is reason enough to cross them. The simplicity of name for it even makes it better. If you took a great Black Domina and crossed it to a great White Widow either way. The outcome would be great. It would be a mostly indica at around a 70/30 mix. The genetics themselves would make this strain strong, the name could make it famous.
Any Thoughts?

Why didn't anybody cross Black Domina x White Widow.

Spanish Seeds did, lol. Costs €99 for 50 seeds. (Search engines are your friends ;) .)

I suddenly want to find an indica strain called Hong Kong Fooey. I have a mental image of a guy getting kicked in the arm (flying two-foot kick), bad compound fracture, taking a hit, coughing, and when the cloud of smoke clears...

He's waving the (healed) arm, laughing, and saying, "It doesn't hurt now!"

Shame it isn't really a strain (AFAIK), but merely something I came up with after trying to sleep on a backless stool, with my ("good") shoulder jammed into a corner to keep me upright. . . .

Back
Top Bottom