Strain that grows well in a colder climate?

Phillybonker

I'm looking for a strain that grows well in a colder climate, the grow area will be next to a big mountain which messes with the weather and causes the area to be colder than the rest of the region. Average high temperature in this area in late bloom will be 17°C (62°F) and the average low temperature will be 7.7°C (46°F).

I've had a look at nordic genetics but I've been advised by someone that has used them before that the final product will be very average.

Anyone from Canada or Scotland or similar climate grow outdoors and could advise?

I'll have a look into Skywalker OG.

What do the night temperatures get down to during grow season where you are at?
Most of the grow season nights are in the high teens, but going into the end of September and early October it's not unusual for that to be the daytime high.
Nights are usually between 6⁰ to 12⁰C around then.
That's late flower around here. Last year I had a Skywalker OG that went to October 24th (there was a partial harvest earlier than that) without a speck of mould, and by that time temps were getting pretty close to 0 overnight.

Not a strain expert, but I've heard that strains like Northern Lights, Early Skunk, or Dutch Passion's Frisian Dew are known to be hardy and perform well in colder climates. Maybe someone from Canada or a similar region can chime in with their experience..

Back
Top Bottom