Strains

4radix

iam new to growing iam very picky when it comes to smokeing the best,so i need to grow the best i can great taste and look mold resistent easy to grow.yeild dosent matter just super smoke i suffer from migraene headaches. can any give a strain or two three i can grow thanks for your time everyone. randy from wa

iam new to growing iam very picky when it comes to smokeing the best,so i need to grow the best i can great taste and look mold resistent easy to grow.yeild dosent matter just super smoke i suffer from migraene headaches. can any give a strain or two three i can grow thanks for your time everyone. randy from wa

PPP (Pure Power Plant) is a very beginner-friendly strain. It is resistant, hearty, forgiving, and has great yield and does great indoor or outdoor, soil or hydro. Also has 15%+ THC, and hits pretty hard. I suffer from migraines as well and PPP always does the trick. In my opinion, I think it's the all-round best strain out there. It's flavor is its weakest point but not bad though. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom