Mold resistent strains?

Stoned Redneck

Hello ,Well I have come to the comclusion that I am courtin trouble growing any kind of weed that isn't mold resistent. I like indica and got some starts and the grower said mold shouldn't be a issue ...It was.. Living up here in the Great Northwet(west) i need to find the strains that will work up here.My 2 best plants were touch n go as far as mold this year ,I pulled one today cause i don't want to wait till its out of hand...anyway.... What are good strains for outdoor growing in Western Washington..Thank you and Happy Hemping,Red

I grew blackberry kush a few year ago and out of 6 plants in my grow tent at the time, all got PM except the blackberry kush. I think it would be safe to say that the cut I had was mold resistant.

One technique to use that will help avoid bud rot and mold is to use a greenhouse or hoop house and then use the light deprivation technique. This will allow you to harvest earlier in the season and the weather should be much kinder in regards to mold.

One thing that new growers typically do is over water, and over watering can cause mold issues as well. Keep those ladies thirsty!

-Vape

Back
Top Bottom