Strange colour bud?

devious d

I have a grow of CHURCH and CHEESE some growing in coco with drippers and some perlite,some more in soil and perlite they have been in flower for four weeks:grinjoint: 70% of them are fine but on one tray where they are growing in perlite and one of soil perlite mix the buds have gone a yellow colour and seem slightly stunted i have tried leaching the substrate on each but to no avail, any ideas anyone thanx Devious D

Re: Strange colour bud ?

Do you have pics posted on your profile? Or could you post some here.
Its hard to tell whats wrong when we can't see. What lights are you using and how far from the plant? If its only at the top bud sites try backing off your light, might have burned them. What nutes are you giving them, how often?
What size tray do you have them in? Do you have epson salt? If so mix that into some warm water and flush your plants. This will let you get a fresh start with your nutes and wont have to worrie about nute lock. Hope to hear from ya, :peace:

Post up some pics for us> at 4 weeks they should be 1/2 done?
See below for posting up pics and guidelines> we would like to view> testing the PH as a start might confirm why this is different than your coco fiber with Drips and how they are doing

hi all my ph is 5.8 both in my coco and in my pots compost perlite mix and just perlite (compost had high ph 7-8) but the two biggest near the lights are pukka? its random few plants in each medium. i have flushed all (except coco nothing at all) 2 days with nothing, then ph water with REVIVE ADVANCED NUTES and epson salts for added magnesium that was three days ago the ones in perlite have had a litre of water,will post pics in morning they do seem to be developing not to my liking no thc while the others are caked in it. Thank god i got 6 luvly space queen females out of 8 (TGA SEEDS) hoPe my sadhu (MANDALA) are the same. Sorry back on track been using canna AQUA FLORES AND CANNA COCO WITH BCUZZ BLOOM i was just about to use pk 13-14 well i will on the good ones. So i work out ive lost nearlt half my x-mas crop but, thank s 2 jah for the other half:grinjoint:.I KNOW Light burn as ive been growing hydro for 5 yrs so im bang on nutes(tho still learning) will post pics of good and bad laters D.

In the short experience of growing I've had, I too came across a strange color bud. I noticed that it was a slight golden brown/yellowish color that was unlike other buds on the plant.

Upon a closer look I noticed it smelled funny and was MOLD!! So I clipped that whole bud off before it spread...And never had problems since.

May not be your case but worth a look. Good Luck!!

thanx 4 advice it wasnt mould, a couple seem to be picking up but ive binned 8 as the good ones are days away from cropping. i have tried twice to post pics were im new at posting, even on my profile to large pics? they havent come out

Yeah I couldn't figure out how to post pics either even with a tutorial. Ahh well. Anyways congrats on your crop man. Happy Tokin!!

Back
Top Bottom