Strange growth on top of cola?

chimayred

Hi people,

Wonder if anyone can tell me if this (see attached image) is normal?

Specifically referring to weird elongated bud formation/growth on top of the actual cola. They are isolated, as opposed to the rest of it? Observing this on a few of my plants only, same grow room, approximately 2 weeks before harvest

Thanks in advance

2013-11-10_22_01_17.jpg

Did you recently feed with a blooming nute ( like hombolt bush master that would stimulate bloom growth) I have experienced similar results when using bushmaster on different strains".................... stay safe and good growing MrCloner420

Hi, Thanks fo your reply. I have used alaska pure, and nutrifields plan A and B, with ocean mist for foliar.

Did you recently feed with a blooming nute ( like hombolt bush master that would stimulate bloom growth) I have experienced similar results when using bushmaster on different strains".................... stay safe and good growing MrCloner420

Hi The303Stoner! It's me again. Got another question for you. When I got up this morning and checked my babies there were 2 tiny mushrooms in the pot with one of them. Needless to say I freaked and I pulled them out making sure to get all the root. It this something terrible or just stuff happens? Should I be freaking or are they OK? I bow to your knowledge......... :adore:

my cousin uses only ocean forest, and Fox Farm additives and he gets mushrooms some times. Mushroom spores float around air like pollen, and yeast. I get mushrooms in my compost all the time they decompose into nitrogen. Mushrooms grow in conditions with higher humidity than cannabis prefers.

Has been running 40 to 45% humidity and temps 68 to 78. thanks for the info and I think I feel better about it. :thanks: They are beautiful and other than the fungi that I pulled and one brown spot, which I think was from being to close to the LED they are growing better than I thought they would. I finished my box today and have started germinating AK x WW, Sugar Black Rose and Northern Lights x big Buds. Hopefully this first run with the bag seed will pay off with the new grow. Send the birthing babies good karma. Thanks again for all the great information. As always I bow to your knowledge..............:adore:

Back
Top Bottom