Strange performing girls from the start!

NorthRoot

I planted three seeds from one card of 10(Northern Lights auto) from a well known and respected company from the UK. The first days of the girls life was unremarkable as it should be. Starting on day10, the first plant started flowering and growing rapidly with crown getting very long.(also an inch and a half wide. The other two plants grew very fast also but did not start to flower until day 22. The latter two have quite thick stems and are a bit larger in general than plant 1;there are no males or hermies. The tops of the latter again are flowering like crazy now all over my SOG. I used Foxx Farms soil and top of the line nuets. The flowers on all three plants look identical; some are curling and coloring (orangish). Each plant is three feet tall. I lost the plant day but I believe mid OCT.
I thought maybe the seeds got mixed up or some of the seeds were a subspecies of Northern Lights. This is a bit of curiosity but else might this be. Do not ask for picture now-sick camera. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom