Sick plant!

Flanzer1

This plant is about 7 weeks into flowering from an unknown seed but it seems like it has a longer flowering period. I've used ocean forest from the start (no added nutes during veg) once flowering started I've been using old age bloom 5-10-5 and watering about once or twice a week with recommended dosage. PH of water and soil is 6.5. Had an infestation problem with red spider mites (only started after flower, during veg the plant looked beautiful.) treated with all seasons spray oil concentrate (neem oil 98%) which I diluted and cleared that issue up. Problem being is the colas look wayyyyy to small for the stage it's in, the leaves are yellowing/ canoeing/ clawing/ just dying off left and right. (Especially large fan leaves, which is expected during late flower) but something just doesn't seem right. It's outdoor and got stuck in a huge storm and has been over watered which is causing some of the issue, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Can someone please help! happy growing!

Re: Sick plant!!!!

This plant is about 7 weeks into flowering from an unknown seed but it seems like it has a longer flowering period. I've used ocean forest from the start (no added nutes during veg) once flowering started I've been using old age bloom 5-10-5 and watering about once or twice a week with recommended dosage. PH of water and soil is 6.5. Had an infestation problem with red spider mites (only started after flower, during veg the plant looked beautiful.) treated with all seasons spray oil concentrate (neem oil 98%) which I diluted and cleared that issue up. Problem being is the colas look wayyyyy to small for the stage it's in, the leaves are yellowing/ canoeing/ clawing/ just dying off left and right. (Especially large fan leaves, which is expected during late flower) but something just doesn't seem right. It's outdoor and got stuck in a huge storm and has been over watered which is causing some of the issue, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Can someone please help! happy growing!
Pics?

Re: Sick plant!!!!

IMG_254026.JPG
IMG_253825.JPG
IMG_253627.JPG

Back
Top Bottom