strasburg saying hi

kickstart1227

strasburg colorado that is pot is legal out here with a mm card i didn;t think i would ever see it happen pot shop's springing up like crazy the only problem i dont have a lot of money to buy a lot of pot oh well
stick with the things that grow in the ground
kickstart:slide::slide:

Hi kickstart1227, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. It is time to learn to grow your own meds. Read enough and follow the grow journals, and it won't be that difficult. Lotsa friendly people to help you on your way. :peace:

:ciao: kickstart1227 :welcome: to 420. Colorado has got it right. Sounds like you may be in middle of a modern day goldrush. What can we help you with? Can we help point you in a direction of some information you would like to Research? Just Mention it. 420 is here to help you in many ways, to provide you with all the right info for a productive garden of Meds. Seat down and stay a while get to know us all and what 420 has to offer. Enjoy, See you in the forums friend. :roorrip: :peace:
Colorado MMJ - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine

Glad to have you aboard :welcome: I had to Google Strasburg, CO to see just where you were!! Planning to move to the mountains myself in 2011. Visit the Grow forums and learn to grow your own medicine. Remember it's a weed, it likes to grow :grinjoint:

:welcome:

hoep you stick around. If you can come up with a five gallon bucket and a couple of fish aquarium supplies like an airstone, we can teach you the basics of hydroponics very easily.
This site is like a marijuana library, busy, rich in education and information, very busy, but peaceful and serene. You'll find the members very helpful and eager to answer any question they can answer.

welcome kickstart, you will feel right at home here there are many fellow coloradoans (?!) here . so make yourself at home ...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom