Struggling Purple Pineberry! Any advice?

TheJokerToker

Hello fellow farmers, I am having a problem that I just cannot shift

In my 1.2m square tent I have 9 plants in 11L pots all on autopots, check out my journal

Amnesia Haze & More - T5 Lightwave - 2 x 600W HPS - 2.4 x 1.2 Tent

All plants seem fine except for the purple pineberry she is drooping and has a little yellow on the tips I have tried everything I can think of to fix this...is there something I am missing possibly heat stress my temps are on the high side 28C at the highest but its well ventilated and the others seen to thrive in these conditions but pp is grown outdoors a lot I believe?

I am currently flushing her and waiting for her to dry out completely before I make my next move...any advice sure would be appreciated

Hey I just checked out your journal and they are all looking good this my first grow so not really much help to you. But they must be very close to finishing now id love a picture

I didn't see any drooping either. I did notice that one the small plant you had pictured in post #67 in your journal seemed to have a bit of the case of the clawing fingers. It could be nutrient burn. I'm not familiar with dutch pro nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom