Purple stems

CHRI

Hello there;
I am a first time grower and have noticed that the stems of my plants are purple, I have done some research and found that it could proberly be nitrogeon deficiencies,i started with 6 cloans, 1 didn't do anything so I removed it,1 is not doing very well its very small and the others are going very well 6 x the size when I put them in. not showing any yellowing of the leaves, I was told the strain is pineapple ime growing in a tent,, veg state,600w light,4" fan with carbon filter,4" fan intake,temp 24/28 cent.40ltr hydroponics tank,ph 6.0 and are being fed constantly on the 16 hour cycle,coco feed, with a reading 10/12 cf, can anyone tell me if ime doing anything wrong and will the stems being purple be nitrogeon deficiencies,will it harm my plants, and how I can correct it,ive been told that the nitrogeon comes from my nutrient feed is this right ? if I increase the feed will it solve my problem,, I would welcome any advice,,,,,thanks for your time,,

Chri first off welcome to the forum.i personally think your doing fine.I wouldnt sweat purple stems right now,there to young.I would suggest just not to adjust anything right now and just be patient and this issue will most likley resolve itself.Just Be patient.:peace:

chri first off welcome to the forum.i personally think your doing fine.i wouldnt sweat purple stems right now,there to young.i would suggest just not to adjust anything right now and just be patient and this issue will most likley resolve itself.just be patient.:peace:

thanks for your reply can you tell me what the best ph would be for a hydroponic tank not soil, thanks for your time

Back
Top Bottom