Struggling with young chem girls-pls help!

dankfuelftc1877

420 Member
Stumbled on this chat and sounds like there's tons of experience and skill with these dog strains. Having a hell of a time with these fussy girls @5 wks & can't seem to dial in humidity/temps to make em happy.. Running 50%/77f w/lights and 60%/66f @ night. Mixed up a bunch of different humidities and girls aren't happy. Started it 75f/40% then added a fogger to go to 75%. They didn't like that so I killed the fogger and they still didn't come back. Pulled my lights up and didn't see much change so put them in 24 hrs dark and they perked right up. Looked good for a few hours under light and went right back to drooping. Controlling the watering and good ventilation so not sure what I'm doing wrong outside of maybe causing a lot of quick changes which is stressing them? Also peeking @ them in the tent every 2 hrs.. maybe also messing with their environmental stability?? Any help is greatly appreciated

20221208_215713.jpg

20221208_215703.jpg

20221208_215453.jpg

They look great to me, just ready to be out of those small cups.

eta: I see you already have a thread with answers going, so going to put any further comments if needed over there.

Back
Top Bottom