Stunned plants

LadyMiha

Hi! I have 2 Auto Mazar that just don't wanna grow anymore. 3 days have passed and 0 cm was added. They are 30 days old and look 20. They are grown in 15L airpots Plagron Light Mix soil and Advanced Nutrients.
I feed them yesterday very light since I saw some yellowing oN the leaf tips. Also one of them has some leaf problems. Last feed was with pH 6.3 and it came out at 5.7 from the bottom of the pots. My guess is a mag/cal def because of the ph but could it be with pH perfect formula? Should I flush? Or what should I do?
20150930_1513041.jpg

But should I flush right away or is it better to wait for the soil to dry since I feed yesterday. And with the plants not growing the soil will stay wet for quite a time. So what is best? 0 growth and wait for the soil to dry or flush and get overwatering?

I would rather deal with overwatering then whatever is happening to that leaf you posted. That's what I personally would do, maybe someone will come along with some first hand experience and offer some better advice.

And another thing. I have the option to flush with bottled watter from the store or tap water but not sat to eliminate the clouride or what's it's name. What is best. Does clouride hurt the plants that much?

Chlor is normal in tap water through the preparation, but this is not an problem only wait 24h and the Chlor will evaporate.
but the others escape substances not be added.
this has advantages(extra nute) and disadvantages(can give too much off one or more nute).
I only grow with tap water this is not really an extrem problem(cant collect rain water) u can prepare is too regular the ph(I use citric acid).

U can use distilled water(ph 4,5-5) for flushing or normal tap water(24h stand).

I think first u must wait too dry them up,and show how stabil she is,then give her Nute.

Advanced Nutrients PH perfect are excellent nutes as long as your using the Grow, Micro, Bloom together! It looks almost like phosphorous def, but with AN I doubt it, my guess is root rot/ malabsorption, I would get some Iguana Juice to feed the root system! IMO
Hi! I have 2 Auto Mazar that just don't wanna grow anymore. 3 days have passed and 0 cm was added. They are 30 days old and look 20. They are grown in 15L airpots Plagron Light Mix soil and Advanced Nutrients.
I feed them yesterday very light since I saw some yellowing oN the leaf tips. Also one of them has some leaf problems. Last feed was with pH 6.3 and it came out at 5.7 from the bottom of the pots. My guess is a mag/cal def because of the ph but could it be with pH perfect formula? Should I flush? Or what should I do?
20150930_1513041.jpg

Wow Advanced Nutrients haters :)) @Bush AN is good for autos, I'm the problem :). I mailed AN support and they told me simply it's underfeed give 3ml Base and 2 ml aditives... Now they are growing. But it's also true, might be something with the roots. They are small and in 15L pots... To much for them. Maybe from this came the rest of problems. But main thing was underfeeding. I will follow the calculator on their page and see how it goes. Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom