Stunted Growth Problems

StonerJoe4991

Had them germinate and grow 2 weeks in a dirt that I realized was really clayish and hard. I decided to transfer them and rinse off the old clayish dirt off the roots and replanted them into a bigger pot until I could get them their each individual pots. They started growing a little more but seem to have hit a plateau. It's been a little bit over a month since they germinated, and about a week since they haven't grown. Is it transplant shock? Nutrient lock out? Will they pick back up? Any answers will help. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0441.JPG
    IMG_0441.JPG
    569 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0443.JPG
    IMG_0443.JPG
    628.9 KB · Views: 60
They've stayed this exact size for like a week going on a week and a half. Will they continue to grow? I gave them 2ml each of black magics base nutrient a & b after the transfer but they really haven't grown and wilt when I put them in direct sunlight which is why I keep them in the shade most of the time. I water every other day, should I allow the soil to dry out a little more? Maybe overwatering?

I ran into the same problem, its not enough plant food and nutrient's This is the Schedule I use for 5 plants that will make a difference I add it to 2Liters of water and split that between 5 pants so your will be less but use the same stuff once every second night right before the lights go off.

Veg State:

- General Otganics Bio Thrive Grow 4-3-3 Plant food
- CaMg+ 1-0-0 Calcium Magnesium Supplement
- Root Excelurator Gold

Flowering State:

- Bio Thrive Bloom 2-4-4 Plant food
- Bio Bud 0.5-0-1 Bloom booster ( helps Produce bigger buds)
-CaMg+ 1-0-0 Calcium Magnesium Supplement
- Roots Excelurator Gold 2-0-0

If you use this Plant foods in the Different stages you will notice a huge difference!

I I just kicked my 5 plants at 16" because im already running out of space leaves are already over 7 " long and lush and green.
hope this helps don't for get add these to the water every second night before the lights go off for best results.

Cheers,
The420Kid

Back
Top Bottom