Stunted seedlings need help asap

Probably best to get some more information first. Some pictures would be good. And what medium they are growing in? I was assuming you meant new sprouts but ‘seedlings’ could mean different things

Probably best to get some more information first. Some pictures would be good. And what medium they are growing in? I was assuming you meant new sprouts but ‘seedlings’ could mean different things
there in coco i planed seedlings a couple weeks ago and they dont really seem to be doing much since they have sprouted

In coco you need to start feeding right away as it contains no nutrients. Probably they are not overwatered then if it’s in coco. Just hungry.

Of course you want to start very light- but check out whatever feeding schedule you have for your nutrients and maybe go even a little bit lighter than they recommend, to start.

In coco you need to start feeding right away as it contains no nutrients. Probably they are not overwatered then if it’s in coco. Just hungry.

Of course you want to start very light- but check out whatever feeding schedule you have for your nutrients and maybe go even a little bit lighter than they recommend, to start.
i might grab a root it first feed what do you think as i use canna nutes and im not sure how to calculate a weak enough feeding for them

i might grab a root it first feed what do you think as i use canna nutes and im not sure how to calculate a weak enough feeding for them
I didn’t understand what you meant by ‘grab a root?. Doesn’t Canna provide a feeding schedule which tells you how much to use in millilitres per gallon or something like that?

Back
Top Bottom