Stupid Situation

BombnCali

Ok so I was cleanin up around the house and came across quite a few seeds. So being a dumbass I just tossed a couple into a pot rather then Germ'n them(Because they were few years old didnt really think they would still sprout). Well all of the sprouted and are doing fairly good, My question is should I just let them grow or should I get rid of two of them? The sprouts just got thier second leaves the other day and are starting to bumb into eachother and getting in eachothers way and id rather get rid of two then have them eventually kill eachother.

just get different pots and wait till they are much older that way your chances of getting a male are less

Theres no way to seperate them now is there? Id post a pic if I was able to, or if i could figure it out. But there not even an inch apart from eachother.

And if I were to get rid of the other 2, How should I go about doing that?

how old are they? and you can seperate them just have to be real careful go to walmart get 2 other pots some soil and transplant them

There alittle older than a week, and how would I go about transplanting them when there all growing so close to eachother?

can you post a pic up so i can see

rsz_sigh002.jpg

Well there they are -__- I kinda think there bound to die eventually but meh figured I mind as well try to save atleast one of these. I really should of took care of the issue earlier rather than waiting, and btw I tryed to post a pic when I first made the post but it took me a few to realise how to resize and upload them.

I still think you should try and transplant them they are still young just dig deep enough so you can get the roots, they look real nice i would try, im pretty sure as soon as you moved them add some water they will be in shock for a lil but will recover

Well damn I guess im gonna attempt to transplant them later today, hope it all goes well there doing good so fare.

Well I just transplanted them, and decided to investigate the soil to make sure I had no pest problems and I found 2 more sprouts nearly half way down in the soil. I dunno how the hell they got there or began to grow but there about 3 inch long sprouts lol. And while transplanting my plants had to lose like 90% of their roots but they look allright for what they just had to go through.

Transplanting them when you did was the right thing to do. They look very healthy. What kind of buds do you smoke? If it is something good, it's probably worth pursuing this "accidental grow". :grinjoint:

However, you will then need a place to grow, lights (indoors), fetilizer and some other essential equipment. The sprouts will turn into plants and the plants will not survive without an adequate enviorment and light source. :peace:

Transplanting them when you did was the right thing to do. They look very healthy. What kind of buds do you smoke? If it is something good, it's probably worth pursuing this "accidental grow". :grinjoint:

However, you will then need a place to grow, lights (indoors), fetilizer and some other essential equipment. The sprouts will turn into plants and the plants will not survive without an adequate enviorment and light source. :peace:

Yeah they came from decent buds I didn't keep many of the crappy seeds. And yeah I got an area set up for them so I can just hope for the best.

And thanks for the replys everyone!

Just a little update, this is the middle one.
ok008.jpg

The closest one Is doing about the same there still really small... just getting over all the shock I guess but its not a big deal im not to serious about them right now but its a pretty good learning experience.
The third one is pretty unhappy at the moment because it doesn't get an equal amount of light as the other two. Im hoping that they get a growth spurt soon but if not thats fine.

Btw I know the date is wrong on the camera but I took the pic and the camera died befor I realised the date was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom