Sup

AjRiptyle

Hey guys my name is aj. Im not a guru on mary jane but i know her enough to just barely get by so essentially im here to learn. I the idea i have is basic and simple and pretty straight so bare with me. I want to grow a small small group maybe 4 plants total just to use personally. No street selling No distribution. Virtually almost no sharing being that i wont have any one around to share it with lol. Something that I can closely monitor on my homestead and be alright. With that and being that I like to smoke a lot i need that small group to yield alot with minimal threat. The reason is I want to make extracts. Tinxture, honey oil, hash, butter, wax, and anything else that i imagine id enjoy. This may sound stupid to you but it makes perfect sense to me lol. so teach me. how would i go about this. what grow methods should i use. did i mention i wanna do this dry? meaning not hydro. im homesteading so im limited in luxeries.... I can dig fairly well and there are hills i could use. i dont wanna run to many loud generators or anything that might attract unwanted guests. so are there quiet and air friendly that i could run them for lights and not kill my plants. is there something im missing? other than propper grammar and writing skills rofl. if you guys have any thing to help me out comment with links on threads that i should read.

Back
Top Bottom