Super confused! Someone please help!

That humidity is fine. Looking at the size of the plant, it's just large for such a small container.

Higher humidity in veg would be beneficial, but not required.

Personally I stopped caring about humidity when I downgraded to a tent. There is a difference in leaf size and vigor, but it's pretty minimal. And you're already 3x the humidity I have this time of year.

In flower, the humidity you have now is about perfect.

That humidity is fine. Looking at the size of the plant, it's just large for such a small container.

Higher humidity in veg would be beneficial, but not required.

Personally I stopped caring about humidity when I downgraded to a tent. There is a difference in leaf size and vigor, but it's pretty minimal. And you're already 3x the humidity I have this time of year.

In flower, the humidity you have now is about perfect.
There you go again, teaching me stuff. Haha. That advice is a bit of a relief bc ive stressed about the humidity this whole grow!

Obviously optimal is great. But low humidity isn't a deal breaker. Keep the temperatures in check and it will be fine .

If you want to get the humidity up quick and cheap, bucket of water... Hang a towel so it dips into it. And blow a fan on it. It will slightly lower your temps as well as raise humidity.

Attempts at maintaining humidity where I am this time of year is more trouble than it's worth. I just run my nutes a little weaker and water more often. Im currently at about 21rh at 72 degrees in the tent, but I have seen it as low as 12rh when we hit North Pole temps.

You're fine ;-)

Obviously optimal is great. But low humidity isn't a deal breaker. Keep the temperatures in check and it will be fine .

If you want to get the humidity up quick and cheap, bucket of water... Hang a towel so it dips into it. And blow a fan on it. It will slightly lower your temps as well as raise humidity.

Attempts at maintaining humidity where I am this time of year is more trouble than it's worth. I just run my nutes a little weaker and water more often. Im currently at about 21rh at 72 degrees in the tent, but I have seen it as low as 12rh when we hit North Pole temps.

You're fine ;-)
Sounds like its a little chilly your way haha. I'll keep that idea in mind! I like growing in the winter months because ive found its easier to heat my tent to the correct temp than to cool it. I keep them outside in a finished shed away from nosey company lol. At first I had a problem with it being way too high. Id check on them as soon as the lights came on and would have condensation coating the entire inside of the tent! Thats only because I thought it would be smart to put a small space heater in the tent. I was wrong XD

Generally summer here is great apart from one month a year. And winter is mild apart from one month a year when we sit around -40f for a few weeks.

Durring those couple months a year the plants will just have to deal with it, either high temps and good humidity, or good temps and no humidity depending on which season we are in . I'm not willing to pay excessive money for a couple month a year worth of use.

Make sure they're cared for in all the other ways and they'll chug along through the rough times.

If I was growing comerically or for profit I may consider it, but for personal use I can't justify it. I just don't see enough downside for it. I try to time the rough parts of the year to land durring vegetative growth as to not upset my yields come flower. Just add a few extra days to my veg cycle once climate is back to acceptable

Back
Top Bottom