Harvesting on hair color vs trichomes

do you guys trust more the hairs or the trichome color?
I'm in the "neither" camp. I picked this up somewhere and it's worked great for me - when the calyx are plump and swollen and appear to be swallowing the pistols, it's chop-time (thank you very much for the tip, whoever you were).

The internet?

actually that was the game changer. at least as far as folk having access to info on how to grow and more importantly, acquire seed.

previous there was no community online. cannabis knowledge was tightly controlled. books on weed weren't allowed to be sold openly and could carry a fine or jail term if caught.

But the internet has been around since the 80s. We could blame it on the World Wide Web being developed by the late 80s followed by the release of Windows 3.1 in the early 90s.

the internet in the 80's was a very empty space populated mostly by inside tech folk and a few at the nerd fringes. the mainstream folk didn't come on board until the 90's.

Wait need more color amber to brown.

Mine finished in 3 months and it is very hot and humid, more hot.

Had to keep the water heavy then they turned ready in a few days due to the heat.

actually that was the game changer. at least as far as folk having access to info on how to grow and more importantly, acquire seed.

previous there was no community online. cannabis knowledge was tightly controlled. books on weed weren't allowed to be sold openly and could carry a fine or jail term if caught.

the internet in the 80's was a very empty space populated mostly by inside tech folk and a few at the nerd fringes. the mainstream folk didn't come on board until the 90's.
It makes me wonder if that's one of the reasons 70s guys don't get the same effects as they used to, besides weed hitting you differently as you age.
Maybe they're harvesting at a different point than they used to.

Hh

IMG_20230806_135206.jpg

IMG_20230806_135149.jpg

IMG_20230806_135137.jpg

IMG_20230806_135130.jpg

IMG_20230806_135126.jpg
Id pull it. Too many red trics.

Back
Top Bottom