Super high me

jamesy

i posted a documentary i found at blockbuster then i found it on youtube about doug benson smoking pot for 30 days just like that super size me documentary go check it out! 420tv documentaries

i wanna know what people think.

heres the link:;)
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/super-high-me.84752/

oh ya im sure we all have smoked for 30 days straight and yet we are in no pain at all mostly fun if anyhing ha

it about that time
:rollit:

-jamesy

Thx 4 the links. Iv heard about it but havn't seen any of it. Im going to roast a big bowl and check it out!

:peace: malibu

I watched it last night. Thanks. It was great. I like the facts that he was healthy and had better mental abilities on pot than off. I was a little surprised at an increased sperm count on pot. I also liked the fact that at the end of it all he still liked weed and he was not sick of it.

I watched half of it while baked and fell asleep. I'll have to watch the rest tonight.

the ending was awesome when hes on the phone smoking a jay in the morning saying he isnt tired of weed ha ha the first 30 days lag and are dull but when he starts smoking it gets better.

I thought the whole movie was great, to put it quite simply, just great.

The only part i enjoyed about the movie was when he visited smoke shops and i could just see all the fire bud there is out there. I thought it was kind of lame, he made it seem like smoking everyday was not normal; not bad though good at first, then drags on.

Its a really good idea for a video but i wish it had been with a funnier comedian...didnt get very many laughs off this guy.

I liked the movie. I dont think it was supposed to be a funny movie. I think it is great you can smoke illegal pot everyday for a month and nothing bad happens. If you eat mcdonalds for 30 days straight you can die yet there is one on every corner. good Idea they should sell this and super size me together at walmart. lol.

I found the beginning to be kind of boring when he wasn't smoking but the second half is better, his "Grow More Pot" videos on youtube are funnier, more informative and all around more entertaining....

I just watched it lastnight for the for the first time and the second part was better then the first part... I like the fact that he has the ballz to talk about smoking pot and not lie about it to the public like most of the celebrities do.... He admits and smoked on camera as well as Sarah Silverman.. (Shes way funnier then Doug Henson) They seem like down to earth people who enjoy getting high and thats what its all about.....

I just waked and baked so thats why I'm rambling

It's a good movie for sure...but there is no way he's actually smoking. He holds every hit in his mouth, which kinda bugged me at first, but you get past it once you realize how interesting and informative the rest of the movie is.

He is not as funny as someone like Dave Chappelle talking about drugs, but he does make some great points. Another comedian that has passed on,Bill Hicks, had a great bit he did on drugs. Using humour to get your point across is a great way of educating.

walmart! haha have any of you seen the South Park Wallmart episode? HILARIOUS! think im gonna go watch some towelie clips now. haha. i wish i knew when my mother was coming home... i wanna burn one down and write some stuff in the creative forum. Right now im feeling very... "practical" though. if i got super baked id be all creative tho. haha. man this is good weed... from a good friend, indeed. saved me the best buds. yah. took like five small drags from a j and got stoned. "those driving games" when ur baked are fun! ;) if anyone has been reprimanded on here before for the same thing i was, they'd get that. not that i blame them!

Back
Top Bottom