Super Skunk - Kush Special - PPP - Bubblelicious

Transplanted Clones 2nd wk veg
IMG_20121124_090512.jpg

I hope that Bubblicous I hear is a great plant. I haven't grown it myself but a friend has been growing it as his staple plant for sometime. He even got me to invest in acouple seeds myself. I just haven't had the time or number space to throw one on yet. I just now got one of my staple strains in flower. Plant called Vantage. I've grown it alot and it never fails to please. Easy clones, like 5-6 day, decent yields of solid buds, a 49-52 day turn over, and a stone to be reckoned with. One of the few pot's I ever called a 9 on that 1-10 scale. Bubblicous is real close for what hes told me. I also got a SLH going in veg. Super Skunk, I tried that one recently and it had a real bad roadkilled skunk smell when you rubbed it. They looking great. I like topping that young, or younger, myself. I've even grown enough Vantage to find you can get a good plant topping after the first set of true leaves. Might slow them down acouple extra days, but it's sure nice to get that first split as close to groind level as possible.
Got it looking good Keepem Green

I hope that Bubblicous I hear is a great plant. I haven't grown it myself but a friend has been growing it as his staple plant for sometime. He even got me to invest in acouple seeds myself. I just haven't had the time or number space to throw one on yet. I just now got one of my staple strains in flower. Plant called Vantage. I've grown it alot and it never fails to please. Easy clones, like 5-6 day, decent yields of solid buds, a 49-52 day turn over, and a stone to be reckoned with. One of the few pot's I ever called a 9 on that 1-10 scale. Bubblicous is real close for what hes told me. I also got a SLH going in veg. Super Skunk, I tried that one recently and it had a real bad roadkilled skunk smell when you rubbed it. They looking great. I like topping that young, or younger, myself. I've even grown enough Vantage to find you can get a good plant topping after the first set of true leaves. Might slow them down acouple extra days, but it's sure nice to get that first split as close to groind level as possible.

Got it looking good Keepem Green

Thanx wood i usually top after 3or 4 leaf sets... may have to try that vantage....... sure. Like the slh

Mixed more nutes
5 gallons
5ml blm
20 ml florablend
2.5mlfloralicious+

There all female
:hookah:

Sorry to hear you are leaving Jon. There are alot of good sites out there. I did find some are alittle to rowdy with youngsters. I've been a a member of grow sites since Overgrow started. You just have to find one your comfortable in. Hey you can still drive thru. I wish ya the best. I know this site don't like peoples talking about other sites, so I'll leave it like that. But where ever ya go Keepem Green

Sorry to hear you are leaving Jon. There are alot of good sites out there. I did find some are alittle to rowdy with youngsters. I've been a a member of grow sites since Overgrow started. You just have to find one your comfortable in. Hey you can still drive thru. I wish ya the best. I know this site don't like peoples talking about other sites, so I'll leave it like that. But where ever ya go Keepem Green

Thanx buddy

I just wanna grow some bud so I don't have to buy it and for some people to stay outta my personal life we all no how nosey people can b... You keepm green alsoo:roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:

:peace: bro don,t let them get you down bro ...your grow is cool + rep
from bud
420 420 420

Hey man, I was digging this grow..
I did the exact same setup as yours my first indoor!
Bummer you're packing up and leaving.
Well good luck with it wherever you go!
:peace:

Just so y'all know I left 420 magazine because people can't mind their own bizness this is my bud...... If you had to tell me about forum rules as many times as I've had to tell y'all something's Ida bn band long time ago :peace:

Jon I hope you find a good site to post on. But really don't let people get ya down. Even 420. I know they had to 'remind' me more than once for stepping over thier guidelines. But even tho some of there lines seem stupid to me, I'm not sure what happened to you, they do keep one of the better sites on the net. And believe me I've a member in just about all of them, but this one seems to work about about the best. Hey Jon who cares what someone else says or does, this place is still a great place to keep your journal if not but just for your own personal record. Helps keep my dates in order because I;m the worst person to keep records of stull like dates put in flower and such.
But Jon I understand if if your no comfortable well that's your call. Hey it takes awhile to build up friends here also. Most people don't use here as a 'chat' site but then alot do. I'm one who keeps my postings pretty much just grows rather than social. Whatever ya decide Jon hope it works for ya. But don't let others run ya off. Rep's and have a Happy Holidays and Keepem Green

Jon I hope you find a good site to post on. But really don't let people get ya down. Even 420. I know they had to 'remind' me more than once for stepping over thier guidelines. But even tho some of there lines seem stupid to me, I'm not sure what happened to you, they do keep one of the better sites on the net. And believe me I've a member in just about all of them, but this one seems to work about about the best. Hey Jon who cares what someone else says or does, this place is still a great place to keep your journal if not but just for your own personal record. Helps keep my dates in order because I;m the worst person to keep records of stull like dates put in flower and such.
But Jon I understand if if your no comfortable well that's your call. Hey it takes awhile to build up friends here also. Most people don't use here as a 'chat' site but then alot do. I'm one who keeps my postings pretty much just grows rather than social. Whatever ya decide Jon hope it works for ya. But don't let others run ya off. Rep's and have a Happy Holidays and Keepem Green

Thanx for the support wood happy holidays to you to mainly I just don't wanna give out my personnel info or the bud I grew

Followed your journals since I joined and learned how to make gumby hash from your journal, cheers for all the info mate an all the best with whatever you decide to do

Keep it green

Followed your journals since I joined and learned how to make gumby hash from your journal, cheers for all the info mate an all the best with whatever you decide to do

Keep it green

Thats great Taylor glad I could help
I'm just tired of all the bums I don't mind sharing some but this ain't cheap or easy if I sell any its 15 a gram period

And I know my grow room isn't light proof but you can't see it from the outside and nobody comes in my house

Its gettin harder to do around my area bust after bust and the damn choppers out at least 4 times a fuckin week, the risk we take so we don't have to buy shit weed from complete wankers

Any new photos to show us jon?
I'm eager to see how the vertical is working out for ya!

Back
Top Bottom