afgan_kush_special_50th_day_bloom.JPG

SLH 40th day bloom
slh_40th_day_bloom.JPG

bubblelicious 50th day bloom
bubblelicious_50th_day_bloom.JPG

the other slh 40th day bloom

slh_bubble_ss.JPG

Thanx Taylor I chopped the kush and the bubblelicious yesterday

FYI it's all mine ,always as been... And jon smith is just my username on this site

:goodjob: JOHN; Sorry to bother you if I am, but I have 2 bubblelicious Im thinkiin of flowering now, How was your yield on the BBL, and how did it smoke. any info would help Im still fairly new to the growing, very new to indoor.

I hope that Bubblicous I hear is a great plant. I haven't grown it myself but a friend has been growing it as his staple plant for sometime. He even got me to invest in acouple seeds myself. I just haven't had the time or number space to throw one on yet. I just now got one of my staple strains in flower. Plant called Vantage. I've grown it alot and it never fails to please. Easy clones, like 5-6 day, decent yields of solid buds, a 49-52 day turn over, and a stone to be reckoned with. One of the few pot's I ever called a 9 on that 1-10 scale. Bubblicous is real close for what hes told me. I also got a SLH going in veg. Super Skunk, I tried that one recently and it had a real bad roadkilled skunk smell when you rubbed it. They looking great. I like topping that young, or younger, myself. I've even grown enough Vantage to find you can get a good plant topping after the first set of true leaves. Might slow them down acouple extra days, but it's sure nice to get that first split as close to groind level as possible.
Got it looking good Keepem Green
Grew an auto bubble last grow it's a very hardy plant.. It was very forgiving for my first plant and the smoke is pretty good hasn't dried all the way out yet...

:goodjob: JOHN; Sorry to bother you if I am, but I have 2 bubblelicious Im thinkiin of flowering now, How was your yield on the BBL, and how did it smoke. any info would help Im still fairly new to the growing, very new to indoor.

Thanx cj I got about an ounce from the bubblelicious .... It's awesome taste like old school bubble gum

Hello I am not missing I stopped posting on here because it seems like Iam being drug tested all the time and there's no since in growing if I can't smoke..... oh yeah the kush special wasn't very good ...and this isn't about my job so don't ask thank you:roorrip:
i also hate leaving things unfinished so for those that followed my journal here's a pic of the slh @ 10 weeks bloom just before she got the chop
slh_10thwkblm.jpg

Somebody is tring to trash my threads and I don't like it much this is about growing pot and that's what I talk about on here it's not about what I did at work my boss knows what I did if u guys wanna know I supervise the plumbing on multi story apartments and I'm in the process of buying a house and nobody knows I grow or has seen my op I hope this explain something and also the few friends I smoke with love it drug test me all u want it will never be negative for thc trust me on that unless I poor bleach in my urine lol. And I don't have a problem with people posting in my threads I update at least once a wk usually if not more but the crazy craps gotta stop or I'm not posting and I help on here when I can It takes 30 mn just to post pics and I really don't have time well gotta go ill post some pics soon

lookin good jon, do you just place cuttings in soil and plce em under a light?

thanx tm420
the way i do it is mix 1 gallon water with 5 ml florablend 1.25 ml floralicious plus fill a cup with it then take cutting dip cut 1 inch uo at 45 dip in clonex then put it in rooter plug that buried in happy frog soil an cover for wk or so foliar spray once a day roots in 5 - 7 days

Bummer bout the testing dude. Hey I have a internal morphine pump that keeps me on a constant drip on my spine because of a motorcycle wreck I had in 86'. Well I have a limited field of doctors that will take a patient that has one. Well the first I found, and used for a year, woodn't let me smoke. If I choice to use a 'Illegal Drug, Marijuana' he woodn't fill my pump. Well I quit smoking for that year but I kept growing just for my friends and family. I will say this, I saved a gram or two off every plant I thought looked stoney that whole year, and when I found my next doctor he was cool about MMJ. That first dubie rung my bell I remember it was some Warlock. But sorry to hear about your problem with them tests. they do have away around with the synthetic urine. I've always been skeptical about them test clean kits. I know alot swear by sure jell. Well I hope you can find a way to enjoy your product without losing your income. GL
And Keepem Green

cheers mate ill need to give it a try

Sup tm Olivia's works great also if u don't have the gh nutes let me know if u have any ?

Bummer bout the testing dude. Hey I have a internal morphine pump that keeps me on a constant drip on my spine because of a motorcycle wreck I had in 86'. Well I have a limited field of doctors that will take a patient that has one. Well the first I found, and used for a year, woodn't let me smoke. If I choice to use a 'Illegal Drug, Marijuana' he woodn't fill my pump. Well I quit smoking for that year but I kept growing just for my friends and family. I will say this, I saved a gram or two off every plant I thought looked stoney that whole year, and when I found my next doctor he was cool about MMJ. That first dubie rung my bell I remember it was some Warlock. But sorry to hear about your problem with them tests. they do have away around with the synthetic urine. I've always been skeptical about them test clean kits. I know alot swear by sure jell. Well I hope you can find a way to enjoy your product without losing your income. GL
And Keepem Green

Sup wood bummer about the bike wreck ,it's seems the ua is more for information gathering purposes if that makes sense.. or there just tring to piss me off or its the second grader behind me pulling my hair ..Idk it's real annoying when figuring prints or in a supervisors meeting wish people would grow..up but i don't care ima get high anyway ive sat plenty of days in jail.i don't do probation cause it sux....unfortunately some of my friends that are on probation cant smoke

dont have any , just flora grow micro and bloom, built a lil cloner using an air pump to see how it works out kinda like dwc, hopefully it works

Back
Top Bottom