Swampdawg first grow

Swampdawg006

Good morning to the 420 world.
Progress on my first grow, a little bit hillbilly but its workin.

Seeds, good stuff
Soil Fox Farm Happy Frog , Forest blend
Light, Koscheal 1200 x 2
Nuts, FF Tiger Bloom

I've picked up knowledge from yall out there, gotta tell yall thanks.

Need to learn how to tag yall.

20220502_083549.jpg

20220502_083809.jpg

20220502_083908.jpg

20220502_083936.jpg

20220502_083753.jpg

:welcome:to :420: @Swampdawg006 !

Nice looking plant you've got there. Especially for your first grow.

To tag people simply type the '@' sign before starting to type in their handle. A drop down menu will let you select it off a list. Just no space between the '@' and their name. And one thing I've recently learned is that if you edit your post like I just did (which you can do for a short period of time which I think is 420 minutes or 7 hours) then anyone you tag won't see the message in their notifications.

There are lot's of helpful fellow growers happy to answer any questions, so ask away!

Good morning to the 420 world.
Progress on my first grow, a little bit hillbilly but its workin.

Seeds, good stuff
Soil Fox Farm Happy Frog , Forest blend
Light, Koscheal 1200 x 2
Nuts, FF Tiger Bloom

I've picked up knowledge from yall out there, gotta tell yall thanks.

Need to learn how to tag yall.

20220502_083549.jpg

20220502_083809.jpg

20220502_083908.jpg

20220502_083936.jpg

beautiful lady my friend. :love:
Hey @Swampdawg006 beautiful lady edit : fixed thanks :rofl:
I'm not sure how much space you have but she is ripe for lst.
I'd open up her core and bend tha beautiful nig center stalk right over flat.:Namaste:
You will have a better harvest this way.
Just 2 cents she is doing great as is.
I'll hang out if that's OK.:popcorn:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Hey @Swampdawg006 beautiful lady edit : fixed thanks :rofl:
I'm not sure how much space you have but she is ripe for lst.
I'd open up her core and bend tha beautiful nig center stalk right over flat.:Namaste:
You will have a better harvest this way.
Just 2 cents she is doing great as is.
I'll hang out if that's OK.:popcorn:

Bill
Thanks for help. Wasn't sure if I could bend at 12 weeks from seed today. Its 2 different plants, I've got 4x8x8 foot print under light.

To tag people simply type the '@' sign before starting to type in their handle. A drop down menu will let you select it off a list. Just no space between the '@' and their name. And one thing I've recently learned is that if you edit your post like I just did (which you can do for a short period of time which I think is 420 minutes or 7 hours) then anyone you tag won't see the message in their notifications.

There are lot's of helpful fellow growers happy to answer any questions, so ask away!
Thanks for the help, I've had set backs in the grow as I had to learn the curve at the plate. Hit the timer switch and ran lights 24/ 7 for week before I caught it, that was couple weeks back. Had insufficient light to start the game. This morning i was pleasantly surprised by the bounce back.

I'm fixen yo start my next grow, I hooked up with z 420 sponsor and got seeds. My question is this , is there a better soil then Fox Farm?

I'm fixen yo start my next grow, I hooked up with z 420 sponsor and got seeds. My question is this , is there a better soil then Fox Farm?
Oh boy. You want to open that can of worms?? :laughtwo:

You'll get multiple answers all with a bit of a different take. I've not grown with Fox Farm before. If you having good luck with it, why not stick with it and learn other lessons in the next grow? If something goes sideways and you're in a new mix it's hard to narrow down where to start looking for problems.

If you are happy bottle feeding, the coco crowd ( @Bill284 @Jon et al.) grow some unbelievable plants with seeming minimal problems, but I'm a soil grower so they'd have to weigh in there.

You'll get multiple answers all with a bit of a different take. I've not grown with Fox Farm before. If you having good luck with it, why not stick with it and learn other lessons in the next grow? If something goes sideways and you're in a new mix it's hard to narrow down where to start looking for problems.

If you are happy bottle feeding, the coco crowd ( @Bill284 @Jon et al.) grow some unbelievable plants with seeming minimal problems, but I'm a soil grower so they'd have to weigh in there.
Yes I want to explore. I have a compost going that wont be right for a few months. Yes FF has a 5 star with this project. Sorry to all the water growing, but I like dirt. Buy dirt, play with dirt, hunt on dirt, grow on dirt.

Coco for the win every time. ;)
If you like tending your garden daily, with out fail coco is your winner.
If you like to peak in the tent now and then to guess what your plant is doing today then soil is your winner.
I can't keep my nose out of my garden so I love coco.
You will need a ppm pen and ph meter though.
Lots of benefits to coco imo.
Soil is a less time consuming medium with terrific properties of its own.
How is your availability for gardening?
That will help decide.

Bill

If you like to peak in the tent now and then to guess what your plant is doing today then soil is your winner.
That will help decide.

Bill
Love to have hands on, I do have latest ph tools. I'm working souls now to see wh as t I can keep constant . My garden isn't limited.

20220502_084527.jpg

20220502_144343.jpg

That will help decide.

Bill
Hey bud, dont know much on a coco grow but open minded I be. The fox Farm has done me right so far. I'm fixen to lay out next grow. May pick your knowledge on the coco, may send one down that path
Pics are from today. I worked on them a touch.

20220505_120926.jpg

20220505_120912.jpg

Hey bud, dont know much on a coco grow but open minded I be. The fox Farm has done me right so far. I'm fixen to lay out next grow. May pick your knowledge on the coco, may send one down that path
Pics are from today. I worked on them a touch.

20220505_120926.jpg

20220505_120912.jpg
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
I've got a couple things I use in coco when your ready , if you want.
Have a great day my friend.

Bill

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom