Sweet Tooth Veg Week 4 Plus

Hogger

The first cycle where I believe I have a complete picture in my head for my "feeler gauge."

All my previous grows I was learning how to react by way of mistakes and the process of elimination.

I approached learning to grow cannabis through reverse engineering and to someone impatient as myself, this was a difficult process at first and still is to a degree.

These two plants represent those lessons.

About 4 weeks into it after planting these two (from seeds) I started to run into some issues with bleaching and the tips yellowing and when I started seeing light spotting I had decided to transplant them into a bigger container.

I made this decision based off of what I saw from the plant and what was in my logs. So, I made an educated guess to go with the transplant.

When I got them out of their original containers I couldn't believe it, never before had I gown something with the amount of bright white roots I saw...

At that point I had a high degree of confidence I was doing the right thing.

After a week of impatience, it has been confirmed.

I get so excited thinking about it, I just want to drop to the floor and start walking in circles on my side like Curly from the Three Stooges.

And to an ignoramus of a grower such as myself, when I see what damage had been caused healing itself over the week I was just floored.

A few of the older fan leaves had quite the damage and I decided to not cut them just to see for myself the plant's reaction to the changes I made, and I learned a lot, took tons of notes, and basically tried to take as clear of a snapshot as I could for future reference.

Now it's about a week later from this image and tonight when the sun comes up I'll take more recent photos and share them.

It really is another plant when you are on the right track, to see how fast this beast grows when it's getting what it wants is amazing and how much it can endure in the right conditions.

But as always, the final product will determine if I've got my ducks in a line and I hope to be sharing with you all my progress of success.

This was just an excited wordy post.

There will probably many more especially, if I continue on like this.

stv1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom