t5's and cfl setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
20150105_155254.jpg
20150104_172345.jpg
Here's a few picks of my setup. I am a new grower this is my first setup and after research and budget evaluation this is what I have came up with to grow my three autos. I have a 6 bulb t5 fixture with mixed veg and bloom 54w bulbs and 6 additional cfl lights with reflectors for side lighting consisting of three 23w 6500k bulbs and three 55w 2700k bulbs. Any one with experience your thoughts on this would be great.

Unless the lights were free you may of been barking up the wrong tree ..
a 400w HPS is about $120 a 300w LED panels is about $120

How much did you pay for the lights in grand total ?

I bring this up as I have seen many people spend more on less lighting thinking they have just beat the system
when actually the system just beat $ them.

I like the close distance your using with your lights :goodjob:
They will produce some nice buds / smoke you , I have seen others do a great job with the same or similar lighting.

Thank you for the feed back... please follow my grow as well I need all the help I can get it is my first grow !!!... and to answer your question I am an industrial worker I got the fixture free from my job. I spent 40 bucks in Amazon for the 6 ho t5 bulbs and about the same on the cfl so I got 80 bucks in it that's all bulbs everything else came from shop. I also have 3 54w 2700k cfl I'll be adding when the girls start to show signs of flowering. Thanks again hope you will join me in my journey. There's a link in my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom