Table of contents for a journal?

Heya folks,, i know the idea of a table of contents for ones journal has been discussed before, perhaps even solved??

I am starting a new journal and wish to provide some type of table of contents,, for the contents,,

I wonder if the ultimate solution has been realized as of yet??,, i see there is a 'blog' way to do it, I am persuing that, find it confusing so far and not yet 'ultimate',,:Namaste:

Curious if anyone has alternative ideas,, most appreciative of your time,, cheers:Namaste:

A table of contents can not be done at the start of a journal, unfortunately. It's difficult to predict exactly what will happen in the future, even to a plant.

We encourage the use of post-grow tables of content; where you can summarize your journal in the final posts, linking to memorable milestones in an easy-to-digest format.

Some members use their blog to highlight events in their journal, like a reference companion. You can "blog" any of your posts and giving them chronological titles or editing out excess info lets you organize the blog differently to your grow journal.

Here is an FAQ on the blog function - Blogs - FAQ

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom