Tapping the solo

So I was reading a book the other day (I attached the cover) and in it he recommended tapping your solo cup(s) for a few minutes every day while the plants are seedlings to help develop stronger roots and a stronger stem. Does/Has anyone do/done this and did it produce a noticeable difference?

D2A76C54-C8A9-400A-8F64-F0330085B094.jpeg

So I was reading a book the other day (I attached the cover) and in it he recommended tapping your solo cup(s) for a few minutes every day while the plants are seedlings to help develop stronger roots and a stronger stem. Does/Has anyone do/done this and did it produce a noticeable difference?

Well not sure about tapping the cups to make them stronger but on regs I use my hand to push the plant down to the soil to were its laying on its side not broke just bent over to the soil that will make ur plants stronger for certain others may disagree with this method iv done it with every reg iv grew so far Never hurt anything I believe it makes them stronger

Bump some base, outta your Speakers every evening. Of whatever Ganja Rock ya like. That'll shake some New Roots to Grow.

It kinda has the same effect as Wind blowing the plant around. To make it stronger fiber wise with the stems, branches. Cannabis is a Wind loving plant.

Bump some base, outta your Speakers every evening. Of whatever Ganja Rock ya like. That'll shake some New Roots to Grow.

It kinda has the same effect as Wind blowing the plant around. To make it stronger fiber wise with the stems, branches. Cannabis is a Wind loving plant.
Interesting because I was already doing something similar.. I have my echo dot that I play music from in the grow room.. my thinking was the vibrations and sounds of it would be felt by the plants, and could possibly have an effect on its growth since it is a living thing, and most living things respond to rhythm. I didn’t really think past that about the actual physical effects it would have.

Back
Top Bottom