Autoflowers in Solo cups?

Let me ask those here that are experienced with autos and perhaps experienced with supersoils like Sohum:

Do you think it's possibly a waste to grow Autos in something like Sohum vs just growing in a soil medium like FFOF or Pro-Mix with added nutes given the short time Autos grow? Because I can easily just up-pot them in the Pro-Mix I have and save the Sohum for the longer growing photos I'm also growing from seed.

The 2 strains of these Autos are supposed to be: Humboldt Seed Co. Sol Mate with a 55 day flower time and 00 Seed Bank, 00 Kush with a 55-60 flowering time.

Also, on that flowering time, is the 55 to 60 day flowering time mean how long it takes from sprout to harvest or how many days in flower once it starts flowering? So is the total time from sprout to harvest longer than the 55-60 days that is listed on the seed company's websites?

If your an organic grower, the better the soil, the better the plant. If you run a chemical fertilizer program, go with what you want. Your feeding the plant, not the soil. For most autos a conservative estimate would be 11-13 weeks regardless of what mist seed companies claim. Yeah, you might have "some" cloudy trichomes but no amber. You have to have the gold, just a few, 5%-10%.

Back
Top Bottom