Temps and Humidity

CTLeotattoo420

Getting closer to the starting gun, but need some more info before getting things underway.

1. So, water standing in my basement for days is 57 degrees. Will is get warmer as it passes through an RDWC system? Does it need to be warmer? Am I good?

2. Will LED lights (I am figuring a series 3 500W red spec from Budget LED, is the plan) get the temperature in room up high enough?

3. My wife runs a dehumidifier all summer in the basement. Will I need one for the tent?

Considering 6" AC infinity fan with temp and humdity controls.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Getting closer to the starting gun, but need some more info before getting things underway.

1. So, water standing in my basement for days is 57 degrees. Will is get warmer as it passes through an RDWC system? Does it need to be warmer? Am I good?

2. Will LED lights (I am figuring a series 3 500W red spec from Budget LED, is the plan) get the temperature in room up high enough?

3. My wife runs a dehumidifier all summer in the basement. Will I need one for the tent?

Considering 6" AC infinity fan with temp and humdity controls.

Thoughts?

Thanks

ok

rdwc running your pump constant or intermittent?
a constant running water pump will heat up the water how hot you will have to check
im in hawaii so its already warm a constant running pump gets too hot for me might work for you with your basement temps, you just have to do due diligence and check adjust from there if you go intermittent or constant. the only thing i have with a water pump is my aero cloner thats 15 on 15 off cause it gets too hot here to keep it on constantly.

leds are not all created equal some run hotter than others but they do produce heat, for your situation same as the water pump you have to try and adjust from there if you have enough heat not enough or too much as it is in a tent

i think the dehumidifier in the room will be sufficient just put a hygrometer in the tent and monitor from there you will find if you need to adjust or not

veg plants do well in hot humid environment but you dont want flowering plants in that same type of environment
they want more dry but it still can be on the warmer side as long as you keep your water cool people say 69 ive had consistent temp of 73 in my res with no issues but remember more heat in the water is bad the roots wont like it. in soil you dont have the same issue

ok

rdwc running your pump constant or intermittent?
a constant running water pump will heat up the water how hot you will have to check
im in hawaii so its already warm a constant running pump gets too hot for me might work for you with your basement temps, you just have to do due diligence and check adjust from there if you go intermittent or constant. the only thing i have with a water pump is my aero cloner thats 15 on 15 off cause it gets too hot here to keep it on constantly.

leds are not all created equal some run hotter than others but they do produce heat, for your situation same as the water pump you have to try and adjust from there if you have enough heat not enough or too much as it is in a tent

i think the dehumidifier in the room will be sufficient just put a hygrometer in the tent and monitor from there you will find if you need to adjust or not

veg plants do well in hot humid environment but you dont want flowering plants in that same type of environment
they want more dry but it still can be on the warmer side as long as you keep your water cool people say 69 ive had consistent temp of 73 in my res with no issues but remember more heat in the water is bad the roots wont like it. in soil you dont have the same issue
Thanks Man...the need for a chiller puts me in another medium.
Pump will run 24/7, but its outside the tent. FWTW.

I second this with first-hand experience....they may be more money but worth it especially if you're in a stealth situation and need to keep noise down.

I can comment on the ac infinity, it is awesome and well worth the money.

Back
Top Bottom