Tent grow room setup

Johnnymix23

This is my first post on this site so I'm in need of help. I have never grew before and this will be my first grow but I have done tons of research and I think I'm pretty well prepared. My question is if I'm going to get a tent 2'-2.5'-5'7 and I plan on growing 2-3 plants in this area what would be the best lighting situation. I know about CFL's and MH and LED's and such but I dont know how much wattage I will need. I'm willing to spend between 100-250 on this light o plan on using the topping and Scrog method by the way. Which light will give me the best results.

What would be a good wattage for a LED? And what are some good brands. Also do LED have a full spectrum of light so would it be good for beg and flowering?

check out the sponsers here that's where I got mine both of em lol but buy as big as you can afford and it will be good for all growth stages and as for Dr. Fish (if that is your real name). Its hard enough to get responses from people with out you know ........ them giant assholes. There are ways to convey messages without being such a dick........ maybe you could ....... um try it.

I still say he can get more help in the proper forums.... Why do you think he can get more help here??????? It is a diy forum, not let me spoon feed you a grow room set up forum...
I doubt you're a "scientist" too, but do believe you're a little touched in the head.. Lie down on the couch and I'll try to help you..

What would be a good wattage for a LED? And what are some good brands. Also do LED have a full spectrum of light so would it be good for beg and flowering?

It all depends on size of tent and plants for which size led. Our sponsors have great products, and that depends on your price range too. Topled has lower prices and good products, and twilight, budmaster, advanced, and all the others are more expensive but higher quality and better warranties. A lot of them are full spectrum, but can be ordered as separate, but i don't really see the point in that. Head on over to the playground in my signature of you want answers without the drama.

You other two, quit fighting here. He's a new member and you're making us look like the other sites. Be respectful of each other.

My bad for calling him out for being a dick to a new grower instead of offering information he chose to be a dick I apologize for calling him out on it my bad for being such an angry little boy and standing up for someone. Please forgive my ignorance of what being a decent person is.

Back
Top Bottom