Test Run: Sunset Strip

Im gonna try for 5.5 oz one plant thats a gram a watt. So to be honest i think i have an achievable goal set, however i dont think im gonna get much stretch out of this sunset strip. So i need to fill up that foot print before flower. She is chugging now tho.

Im waking up feeling like a million, then i remember that im the sole provider and im out of work for two weeks, might have to start trading weed for food. Lol enough about me. Hope your son get his smell back. Took my daughter to get tested yesterday. Ive been trying to stay away and this little shit is like yeah my friends and I share drinks and food all the time.
Nice plan. I am hoping 3 per plant if I have set them up right. (1.12pw will be a good one for me.)Lol .

She is getting there, might start the flowering next week idk. Then i got these seedlings what to do what to do.
Maybe need a nice thick indica to a make a cabin from in the upcoming forest or a ranger station, 2 sativa veiwing platforms could helpful later down the line too....

Maybe need a nice thick indica to a make a cabin from in the upcoming forest or a ranger station, 2 sativa veiwing platforms could helpful later down the line too....
My oldest son acquired a nice size collection of legos, he is a seniorin high school now. You got me thinking about these abandoned legos. Haha.

O.k. maybe last day of veg. She bout ready to make some flowers.
Now she has changed. Also gets me to beg the question after doing a defol and seeing it all grow back ,Why ?. Lol done the same myself so many times and wondered that . Part of me thinks a waste of the plants energy and resources to replace the perfectly healthy and good leaves to replace with identical perfectly healthy leaves.....seen some amazing stripped out plants producing whopping colas too but I dont quite understand the real benefits of getti g it right and how. I tried schwazzing too but didn't really see a difference to leaf tucking and only removing problem leaves that totally shadow. Is it a chemical benefit too ?. I am asking why you chose the method for this one. I am planning a dtrip put of the new ladies growing bow to see again if I can get it right. Good luck mate. Looks bang on

Now she has changed. Also gets me to beg the question after doing a defol and seeing it all grow back ,Why ?. Lol done the same myself so many times and wondered that . Part of me thinks a waste of the plants energy and resources to replace the perfectly healthy and good leaves to replace with identical perfectly healthy leaves.....seen some amazing stripped out plants producing whopping colas too but I dont quite understand the real benefits of getti g it right and how. I tried schwazzing too but didn't really see a difference to leaf tucking and only removing problem leaves that totally shadow. Is it a chemical benefit too ?. I am asking why you chose the method for this one. I am planning a dtrip put of the new ladies growing bow to see again if I can get it right. Good luck mate. Looks bang on
No sir i haven't touched a leaf. I have tried the defoliation before, and come to the same conclusion... why the ef did i just waste time, im on a schedule lol.
I really dont like to see people pulling leaves in flower either, im like well you just lost an ounce or two. Only speaking from experience. I let people do what they will. Your right some get amazing results. All its ever gotten me was a loss of time and product.

A time lapse no leaves were harmed lol

No sir i haven't touched a leaf. I have tried the defoliation before, and come to the same conclusion... why the ef did i just waste time, im on a schedule lol.
I really dont like to see people pulling leaves in flower either, im like well you just lost an ounce or two. Only speaking from experience. I let people do what they will. Your right some get amazing results. All its ever gotten me was a loss of time and product.

A time lapse no leaves were harmed lol

And wow is she thankful.... read so much over the decades and it all conflicts with another study or two then they get ripped apart by a living grower showing results that throw the science out the door !!!. Lol A great member and grower who left a while back , would strip to near nothing but sugar leaves and stem and got amazing yields and colas. I tried the exact same and got less than normal. Lol . Strains can make all the difference too. I planned a strip out of one of the Amnesia but keep finding excuses to not do it now. Heehee. I realise nownyhst you have not stripped at all and the effect was from the lateral lay down maiming it Lol stripped. Doh......... Haha sorry Dusty. You going to develop everything that rises upward mainline style?.

And wow is she thankful.... read so much over the decades and it all conflicts with another study or two then they get ripped apart by a living grower showing results that throw the science out the door !!!. Lol A great member and grower who left a while back , would strip to near nothing but sugar leaves and stem and got amazing yields and colas. I tried the exact same and got less than normal. Lol . Strains can make all the difference too. I planned a strip out of one of the Amnesia but keep finding excuses to not do it now. Heehee. I realise nownyhst you have not stripped at all and the effect was from the lateral lay down maiming it Lol stripped. Doh......... Haha sorry Dusty. You going to develop everything that rises upward mainline style?.
I just adjusted timer on 10/1 for flowering. Day seven of flower schedule I will probably build a tee_pee frame (three sticks tied together at top) then try and push the perimeter out just a bit more. I expect the kelp and eary bloom booster i use to realy get some branch branching going on.

Back
Top Bottom