Test Run: Sunset Strip

Wow, Dusty!

Congrats on the nomination for JOTM. I always try to at least peruse the nominated journals if I'm not familiar with them. "Perusing" yours turned out to be a non-stop read from the beginning to the end! You turn out some beautiful plants, brother!

I am somewhat puzzled by where they all come from though. It seemed that every few pages one was being replaced with another, and then another...and then another. I was thinking, "This guy has a flowering friggin' warehouse!"

I too am a golf lover so naturally chewed up any discussions about golf!
We had a blast thanks. He loves running up the slopes and playing in the sand. Also likes to run up to the green and hit my ball before i get to mark it. That might be the best part. Soo cute.
I didnt leave my little dudes side for three days. It was awesome and much needed.
When I first took my son out on a course he was around 6. I thought he had an idea of how the game was played as we had spent much time on the driving range and putting green and I had thoroughly explained the basics.

So on the first tee, he hits his ball, drops the clubs and takes off running at full speed chasing the ball! A hoot!
Wrote down two 9's on one score card, the other day. Haven't done that in a long time then like that two in one round. It was rough.
Been there, done that.
Made a load of birdies yesterday in windy windy conditions. Felt in control of everything and it was nice.
Haven't been there or done that.

Just keep thinking i have diapers (working hard on potty training) then dorm room to pay for next year.

Seems like a new word turd pops out every day.
FTFY!

Happy growing!

Don't work too much, it's not worth it.
I actually hit a golf ball in September.
First one since 2008 and my injury.
Found my Calloways when moving in.
Tee'd up a bran new Pinnacle and drove it as far as I could over the water.
Felt great at first. :rofl:
I miss it so much.
So don't be shy talking about playing.
The courses down there must be beautiful.
I miss that too manicured fairways, pool table clean greens and white sand bunkers.
Those were the days.
So don't be shy.

Stay safe
Bill
Hey brother, tournament this weekend is at a fantastic course. Wind is in the forecast, some 10 and 15 yard wide fairways, thick rough, sand everywhere. Cant wait.
Hey Dusty! It's been a bit, hope your doing well and the kiddo is OK. Sounds a bit like me at that age, always bashing my head and getting stitches :laughtwo:

Wow....and I mean wow, just beautiful as always, but wow Dusty, those are great looking plants.
Durban poison x Skunk sounds interesting. While I've never tried Durban Poison, it's on my "someday" list.
Hey brother, head is healed up cant hardy tell.
Durban is in flower now i need to get pics.
Been lazy with the camera lately. Lol
I hope all is well for you.
With my children being grown and out of the house, I don't miss those highlight moments at all.

Damn, @Dusty Kiefers you have been stepping up your grows while your away.

Beautiful and tasty looking ladies.

Stay safe and get some sleep occasionally. :rofl:
Thank you kindly brother. This young one is a handfull. He climbs everything, jumps, throws. Gonna be an athlete I think, he loves watching baseball with me. One of the few times he sits still.
Wow, Dusty!

Congrats on the nomination for JOTM. I always try to at least peruse the nominated journals if I'm not familiar with them. "Perusing" yours turned out to be a non-stop read from the beginning to the end! You turn out some beautiful plants, brother!

I am somewhat puzzled by where they all come from though. It seemed that every few pages one was being replaced with another, and then another...and then another. I was thinking, "This guy has a flowering friggin' warehouse!"

I too am a golf lover so naturally chewed up any discussions about golf!

When I first took my son out on a course he was around 6. I thought he had an idea of how the game was played as we had spent much time on the driving range and putting green and I had thoroughly explained the basics.

So on the first tee, he hits his ball, drops the clubs and takes off running at full speed chasing the ball! A hoot!

Been there, done that.

Haven't been there or done that.

FTFY!

Happy growing!
Hey brother, thanks for checking it out. Been so busy with work family and trying to see how far I can take my golf game, I didn't even know I was nominated.

Lets chat golf. What clubs you swinging?

Lets chat golf. What clubs you swinging?
Taylormade M4 irons & driver. Callaway 3-wood, Nike hybrid, Scotty Cameron putter and Titleist Vokey wedges. Decent gear has never been an issue with my golf game, but there are many other "issues." :laugh:

Taylormade M4 irons & driver. Callaway 3-wood, Nike hybrid, Scotty Cameron putter and Titleist Vokey wedges. Decent gear has never been an issue with my golf game, but there are many other "issues." :laugh:
Nice, I'm swinging Taylormade m2 driver, m4 3 wood, 3 iron Titleist 981, 4-P Titleist t100 52°,56°,60° Vokeys, Anser putter.

Nice, I'm swinging Taylormade m2 driver, m4 3 wood, 3 iron Titleist 981, 4-P Titleist t100 52°,56°,60° Vokeys, Anser putter.
Hey Dusty hope your having a fantastic 420 my friend. :ganjamon:

Stay safe
Bill

And it sounds like you're swinging them well! :)

And it sounds like you're swinging them well! :)
Every once in a while. Lol
Before I herniated a couple L disc I proudly held a 2 handicap, been hard at it lately I am at a 5 handicap now.
Its still golf i shot an 82 right after a 74 in last tournament.
perfection is unattainable. Lol
Actually ditching work today to start another tourney. Driver has been mia and wind is supposed to gust to 40 mph . Should be fun.

Every once in a while. Lol
Before I herniated a couple L disc I proudly held a 2 handicap, been hard at it lately I am at a 5 handicap now.
Its still golf i shot an 82 right after a 74 in last tournament.
perfection is unattainable. Lol
Actually ditching work today to start another tourney. Driver has been mia and wind is supposed to gust to 40 mph . Should be fun.
I'm still trying to get, not where you are, but just in the neighborhood! I usually shoot mid to high 80s but the 90s do get sprinkled in. I've only been under 80 twice in my life, both times 79! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom