Test Run: Sunset Strip

Thanks Brother Bill, hey i almost got my first ace, 185 yards hit the pin and lipped. In a tournament too.

Yeah i think our boys would have a blast, I wish they could meet up and play. Mine is starting to sing along with the radio now it is too dern cute.

Awww isn't that the best!!!! They make us smile on even the worst days!
my little guy is going golfing with me this weekend. He is almost as excited as I am.
I hope you are going to get plenty of pictures!!!! That's going to be soooo damn cute!
My wifes mother atleast brought our kids a Christmas present. She wont even come in my house lol. She will talk to me more than her own daughter, but not much. Her dad has got his new family and I haven't seen that guy in probably 10 ydays my!
These half ass families....

My mother wants to just see the baby, she kicked me out of the house when i was 16 for smoking pot all the time. My dad died almost 15 years ago. So we are kinda just our own family.
yea my mother told me rehab or my car when I was 19/20 for pot one summer...I lived in my car for a few months...sorry to hear about your father...if it helps, my father and I don't speak because of my mother so they are all basically gone and it's just us and our little family....Tks family is very nice but only 1 cousin smokes pot so everyone else looks at me like I'm a pothead...God help me if they knew I grew!

But anyways....Miss Pineapple looks fantastic Dusty, Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy that much needed down time and family bonding!!

Awww isn't that the best!!!! They make us smile on even the worst days!

I hope you are going to get plenty of pictures!!!! That's going to be soooo damn cute!

These half ass families....

yea my mother told me rehab or my car when I was 19/20 for pot one summer...I lived in my car for a few months...sorry to hear about your father...if it helps, my father and I don't speak because of my mother so they are all basically gone and it's just us and our little family....Tks family is very nice but only 1 cousin smokes pot so everyone else looks at me like I'm a pothead...God help me if they knew I grew!

But anyways....Miss Pineapple looks fantastic Dusty, Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy that much needed down time and family bonding!!
We had a blast thanks. He loves running up the slopes and playing in the sand. Also likes to run up to the green and hit my ball before i get to mark it. That might be the best part. Soo cute.
I didnt leave my little dudes side for three days. It was awesome and much needed.
Lovely. :love:

Oh so close lipping the dam thing.
Hope you enjoyed yourself at least.

Stay safe
Bill
I think I am addicted to the nervous tournament play. I cant wait till the next.

We had a blast thanks. He loves running up the slopes and playing in the sand. Also likes to run up to the green and hit my ball before i get to mark it. That might be the best part. Soo cute.
I didnt leave my little dudes side for three days. It was awesome and much needed.

I think I am addicted to the nervous tournament play. I cant wait till the next.
I miss it so much.
Still have my Calloways.
Built a driving range at my old place we had a great time.
Now fishing rod is all I swing anymore, but that isn't that bad.
Good luck on your next tournament hopefully the Ace goes in this time. :thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill

So happy to hear that!!! Reminds you why you do all that you do and gives you the time to embrace it....have a great New Years brother

I miss it so much.
Still have my Calloways.
Built a driving range at my old place we had a great time.
Now fishing rod is all I swing anymore, but that isn't that bad.
Good luck on your next tournament hopefully the Ace goes in this time. :thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill
I need a driving range. I have plans and materials for a putting green. I just need to the time to my self for that.
No tournaments till march, not to long i guess. Like one flowering cycle lol. 1
So happy to hear that!!! Reminds you why you do all that you do and gives you the time to embrace it....have a great New Years brother
Amen, happy New Year sister. Give your little guy a hug for me.
Hey Dusty!

I'm glad you got to make some fun memories :love: . It sounds like the kind of fun that was overdue, good on you my friend!

Hope you have a Happy New Year!
Thanks brother. It was a blast, past couple mornings I've headed out for work he is like are we going golfing. So cute and kinda heart breaking.
I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

hqdefault.jpg

Day 49, i have moved the viparspectra and pineapple out of the tent and into the closet. So the tent is dedicated to vegging and vegetables. I am flushing pineapple she is getting close, haven't had one go past 8 weeks yet, this one is the same. I also have a pic of strawberry vortex she is Strawberry Cheesecake (mom) x Vortex (dad)
And a ripening pineapple

Day 49, i have moved the viparspectra and pineapple out of the tent and into the closet. So the tent is dedicated to vegging and vegetables. I am flushing pineapple she is getting close, haven't had one go past 8 weeks yet, this one is the same. I also have a pic of strawberry vortex she is Strawberry Cheesecake (mom) x Vortex (dad)
And a ripening pineapple

Good to see you Dusty! Hope all is well with the family!! Your green girls looks beauteous.

Back
Top Bottom