Test Run: Sunset Strip

Saturday update, water change and bigger bucket, went from 3 gal to 5 gal roots were finally hitting the bottom and walls of the three.
ppm 700
P.h. 5.6
She is starting to take off. Should have enough to start flowering in a couple weeks.

Looking pretty good Dusty !
Thank you kindly brother. She is turning around from that reveg clone state she was in.
Excited to learn from such a talented cultivator. Pitty I just bought a new light for my new 2x2 that is still in the box.
Excited to follow.
Thanks for joining F.R.
Always nice to have grow gear on hand. When you get ready to start that indoor adventure let a brother know.

O.K. sunset is taking off and I have started side project, to just test some seeds we have made. These are all some what related (same dad). The father is Vortex by Subcool of T.G.A. (rip) vortex is 90% sativa with an 8 week flower time and some great structure these plants are usually very photogenic. These seeds are close to 5 years old. First is just straight vortex id like to say 2nd generation,but thats only on my end. Subcool worked this strain for 10 years before releasing it so very stable. Out of a ten pack i couldn't tell any variation between any of them boys and gals alike. Only got two boys so i just picked one as they were identical. These 2nd generation are just like the seeds i purchased many years ago. Then next is Strawberry Cheesecake x Vortex then Pineapple Express x Vortex

And sunset

Cool choice of seeds! That's awesome, I never heard of the Vortex strain- I'm going to love watching you them grow out
Thanks man. Vortex is pretty awesome, i hope they do alright, been dealing with covid and yesterday was the worst day ive had, almost forgot about those seeds. They were needing light bad, by the time i remembered them, and i was having trouble getting around. so i just put them in the corner of the tent thinking the light wouldn't to intense, fingers crossed.

Thanks man. Vortex is pretty awesome, i hope they do alright, been dealing with covid and yesterday was the worst day ive had, almost forgot about those seeds. They were needing light bad, by the time i remembered them, and i was having trouble getting around. so i just put them in the corner of the tent thinking the light wouldn't to intense, fingers crossed.
Hey brother,

Is someone in the family not feeling well? I hope everyone is doing good, & that you and your family stay in good health.

Hey brother,

Is someone in the family not feeling well? I hope everyone is doing good, & that you and your family stay in good health.
I have covid. On day 8 of it. Wasn't to bad at all, till i thought i felt good enough to mow the yard. Bout passed out then woke up yesterday to 103° temperature. Feeling better today tho.

I have covid. On day 8 of it. Wasn't to bad at all, till i thought i felt good enough to mow the yard. Bout passed out then woke up yesterday to 103° temperature. Feeling better today tho.
Damn brother- go get your butt back into bed and get some rest :green_heart: .
I know it's not always that simple, but i hope you take it easy to help it pass.

Damn brother- go get your butt back into bed and get some rest :green_heart: .
I know it's not always that simple, but i hope you take it easy to help it pass.
First day was headache no taste no smell low fever. I started popping vitamins like they were candy. Crazy shit dude i literally felt amazing sunday like five days after getting it then boom it hit me harder than the first day. I kinda got scared tbh.
Dont UV light kill it (lol) or bleach.
Jokes aside indeed get to bed.
Your ladies look great loving that new light. ;)
Im shooting bleach at the tanning salon lol,
No man I'm seriously taking it easy, keeping fluids and vitamin levels high.

I'm really liking this new light @ViparSpectra I cant wait to start flowering under it.

First day was headache no taste no smell low fever. I started popping vitamins like they were candy. Crazy shit dude i literally felt amazing sunday like five days after getting it then boom it hit me harder than the first day. I kinda got scared tbh.

Im shooting bleach at the tanning salon lol,
No man I'm seriously taking it easy, keeping fluids and vitamin levels high.

I'm really liking this new light @ViparSpectra I cant wait to start flowering under it.
Thank you for your trust. :love:

Looking fit and healthy now. I have squeezed 2 good sized girls under my xs1500, both autos so no time to do much lst but it is easily coping with the flowering boosts and producing some excellent tight nugs. I am so impressed with these little units and never expected such a stellar growth rate. Good luck.
20210920_091914.jpg

Be safe and I hope you start to feel better! My stepson ended up w it at the beginning of August and he still can't smell lol. He luckily didn't have too bad of a go though.
Get some rest!

Looking fit and healthy now. I have squeezed 2 good sized girls under my xs1500, both autos so no time to do much lst but it is easily coping with the flowering boosts and producing some excellent tight nugs. I am so impressed with these little units and never expected such a stellar growth rate. Good luck.
20210920_091914.jpg
View attachment 2417559
Im gonna try for 5.5 oz one plant thats a gram a watt. So to be honest i think i have an achievable goal set, however i dont think im gonna get much stretch out of this sunset strip. So i need to fill up that foot print before flower. She is chugging now tho.
Be safe and I hope you start to feel better! My stepson ended up w it at the beginning of August and he still can't smell lol. He luckily didn't have too bad of a go though.
Get some rest!
Im waking up feeling like a million, then i remember that im the sole provider and im out of work for two weeks, might have to start trading weed for food. Lol enough about me. Hope your son get his smell back. Took my daughter to get tested yesterday. Ive been trying to stay away and this little shit is like yeah my friends and I share drinks and food all the time.

Back
Top Bottom