Thank you everybody

gloman

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but here it is anyway.
I want to take this opportunity to thank everybody here.
It's harvest time here and I just weighed in my first two plants.
538gr of dried smokable buds that are beginning to smell and taste as good as anything I have purchased in dispensaries. I have 4 more plants to harvest still and I was able to do it ALL for under $100.00.
AGAIN Thank You to everybody for your help and information. I've learned a couple new tricks like the molasess to swell buds. Seems to work for me. I could actually see the difference in bud size within a couple days after giving them a shot of it.
I wish Illinois wasn't such a redneck state. I'd like to invite you good folks to sample the gifts that have been bestowed upon me, but for now, please just accept my thanks.
I'll pay it forward to everybody I know who grows. 420magazine.com is the best information site out there.:peace: :thanks:
gloman

Kudos on the yield, over 500g for two plants seems like a lot.
Mind if I ask how big the plants were and you grow them? basically indoor or outdoor.

Again, congrats on your effort.

Sure Rodrigo, I Love telling everybody about it.
These were outside plants. I started them indoors over the winter (as I live in central Illinois) Then in early may I planted them in a 3'x3' wooden box with no bottom in it. I dug a hole over our leach field (where the household sewer goes for people on wells). I layered the planter box with Mirical Grow potting soil and cow manure. I put 3 plants in the planter not really thinking they would turn out to be much, and WOW! did they ever take off! All 3 were female, 2 appeared to be Indica hybrids 1 a sativa dominate hybrid.
The 2 early flowering ladies got around 61/2'. The Sativa got about 8'. All 3 plants were topped twice giving me 4 main cola's for each plant, then I tied the stalks over with weights and gave them regular waterings with pigeon shit and molasses mixtures.
There are some pic's of them in my members gallery. I'll try to get a good slide show put together of them.
I'm still waiting on the sativa to dry before I can weigh her too.
Thank You first of all to GOD and then you good folks here at 420 magazine.
I won't have to worry about not having my meds and the burning pain returning in my legs for a good year!

The other plants are still out there. They didn't get the same love, care and attention the 3 ladies did, and it really shows.
I won't get as much off of the remaining 4 plants as I did the first two.
Oddly enough, all 4 of the other plants have GOLDEN colored buds developing on them.
The stamins's or whatever they are, are fresh supple new growth, they're just gold colored. Never seen anything like it.

Back
Top Bottom