Thank You To Our Renewing Sponsor - Seedsman Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The General

Please join me in welcoming our renewing sponsor, Seedsman Seeds, to our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue operating a complicated site such as this for very long. If you appreciate all of the free information and friendship on this site, we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

The Best Of Both Worlds
Heritage Strains
Modern Science

Introduction
Seedsman was established in September 2002 and while they are not breeders, Seedsman works very closely with other breeders in order to maximize the exposure of their high quality inbred, hybrid and landrace cannabis strains.

Their cannabis seeds have come from pioneering breeders, some who prefer to remain nameless and others who are known worldwide for the quality of their breeding. Sacred Seeds is one of the most famous suppliers to Seedsman and the huge breeding program helped to create seminal marijuana strains such as Skunk #1 and Original Haze.

As well as hybrid cannabis strains with mass market appeal, they also maintain high quality landrace strains. This is important as we here at 420 Magazine see these as the fundamental genetics in cannabis evolution.

In 2007, Seedsman started selling Seedsman Feminised Cannabis Seeds, which were put together from strains created by various breeders they had befriended over the previous years. They keep the number of strains to a minimum so that they can maintain the highest quality possible. Each strain offers a unique taste, and more importantly, growth characteristics which display each strain's individual genetic make up.

In 2011 Seedsman introduced their Autoflowering Feminised strains which, like all cannabis seeds under the Seedsman brand, offer great quality at a very reasonable price.

We here at 420 Magazine know that Seedsman has been working for many years in partnership with professional breeders, who have been instrumental in developing genetics and supplying seeds for the majority of worldwide Cannabis seed banks. By conserving and then using landrace strains as a starting point, Seedsman preserves a priceless heritage of 10,000 years of natural selection and human tradition.

Preservation of genetics, medical research and promoting the reasonable control of Cannabis are shared goals of 420 Magazine and Seedsman.

Seed availability
Seedsman offers an impressive collection of very popular seeds from the world's most popular breeders. They offer 32 different varieties of cannabis bred in their own facilities. This includes popular varieties such as Mama Mia, Skunk #1, and their very own version of White Widow.

In addition to their own custom varieties, Seedsman offers the most popular genetics from other breeders as well. Offerings from the following great breeders are available: Ace Seeds, Archive Seeds, Alpine Seeds, Barney's Farm, Big Buddha Seeds, BlimBurn Seeds, Bodhi Seeds, Buddha Seeds, Cali Connection, California Breeders Association, Cannabiogen, Centennial Seeds, CBD Crew, Ceres Seeds, DJ Short, DNA Genetics, Dinafem, Dready Seeds, Dutch Passion, Female Seeds, Flash Seeds, Flying Dutchmen, Gage Green Seeds, Grand Daddy Purp Genetics, Grass-o-matic, Greenhouse Seed Co., Humboldt Seed, Holy Smoke Seeds, Joint Doctor, KC Brains, Kaliman Seeds, Kannabia Seed Company, LaPlata Labs Seeds, Lowlife Seeds, Magus Genetics, Medical Seeds, Mister Nice Seedbank, Mosca Seeds, Nirvana Seeds, Paradise Seeds, Positronic Seeds, Rare Dankness, Reserva Privada, Resin Seeds, Royal Queen Seeds, Seedism Seedbank, Seedsman, Sensi Seeds, Serious Seeds, Soma Seeds, Sweet Seeds, TGA Subcool Genetics, TH Seeds, The 7 Dwarfs, The Real Seed Company, Tropical Seeds, and World of Seeds.

A complete list of varieties available may be obtained from the Seedsman website at: List of Seeds Available.

Hemp Accessories and other Goodies
If you want to show your support of the hemp industry, Seedsman has a fine collection of bags and accessories such as rucksacks, shopping bags, wallets, purses, briefcases and laptop bags.

We here at 420 Magazine also like and highly recommend their storage jars, bags, and dessicants. They are helping to eliminate moldy cannabis - and we applaud their efforts.

Seedsman Loyalty Program and Free Seeds
A very popular trend at seedbanks recently has been the "gifting" of seeds with every purchase. This allows customers to try various strains without making additional purchases. The one thing that I like about Seedsman is they give you a selection of free seeds to choose from. This type of flexibility on their part shows a commitment to customer service.

Seedsman has been running a Loyalty program for several years now - a real benefit for growers. Seedsman strongly believes that customers deserve to get something back for trusting them as their cannabis seed supplier.

Contact Information
Contact information has been provided so that you can write the company if you prefer this form of communication.

Seedsman
27 Old Gloucester Street
London
WC1N 3XX, UK

Phone Service is available Mon - Fri, between 10:00 - 18:00 GMT). Please use the following number: +44 (0) 1451 844855

Please be advised that due to their ordering system, they can not give discounts on phone orders. It is best to place your order using the website and use the phone for after-sales support.

Email support is available to registered customers by first logging into your account. For new customers, they provide a form on their website for support and general questions. This form may be accessed here: Seedsman Email Support

I resently purchased. Seeds from seedsman site.The peticular strain Acapulco Gold, breeder Barney's.These were @ a discount price when I purchased them, and even lowered later after the purchase.I'm beginning to see why.Anyway 5 seeds 2 sprouts.I contact The site Seedsman.com with the problem. They contact me back and tell me to contact the breeder.I got a problem with that, I didn't go to Barney's to purchase them, I bought them from seedsman's site.If seedsman is loyal to their customers as they say they are then why don't you deal with your suppliers instead of making your customers? I live in the States you and your supplier are in the UK you should deal with it.I'm still waiting for a reply from the breeder,but in dout.Well just thought I perpetuate my angst!

As I' sure you know seedsman has many breeders, and I presume the either buy from the different breeders, or they let the other breeders s sell on their site .. reguardly it is their site so I feel since the buck leavws my hand and goes their way.Say I purchase or aquire mass amounts of lets say bat shit, then go and sell it on ebay, you purchase it and it kills your plants, are you going to want to contact me who sold it to you or Jamaica Bat Shit LLC I got it from.

With all due respect we are dealing with souvenirs, worldwide legality issues and your growing abilities, not bat shit from ebay.

That said, let's wait for their reply without further damaging their welcome thread. :thanks:
:Namaste:

As I' sure you know seedsman has many breeders, and I presume the either buy from the different breeders, or they let the other breeders s sell on their site .. reguardly it is their site so I feel since the buck leavws my hand and goes their way.Say I purchase or aquire mass amounts of lets say bat shit, then go and sell it on ebay, you purchase it and it kills your plants, are you going to want to contact me who sold it to you or Jamaica Bat Shit LLC I got it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom