That was a close one

rome420

this one day we went up to this kid we knew and asked him if we coudl get some green and he said hed call his boy and wed go over there, so he calls his friend he can get us as much as we want so we go up to his apt, and we bought an 1/8 and thiis little acrylic bong, we go home and smoke most of this 1/8 in the bong and in a joint, the next day we find out that that kid got raided by the police in the morning after we were there, so if we would have stuck to our original plan, ( to go the next day ) we would have been fucked

just thought id post that cuase there arnt many posts in here

jeez rome, u woulda been caught by the po po if u went back the next day.. Damn that is called pure lucky.. i think he sold everything to u so he could get his shit out of the house when the police came next day.. did he get arrested? or what?

well i havent heard ne thing for a while and i also havent seen him so i think he mighta gotten arrested

He probably thinks you ratted him out but hopefully not, unless you did! But I dont think you did! That shit sucks when that happens. Close calls....

nah we didnt rat him out this kid that was buying shit from him did, he told the cops to follow him when he went in and shit and when he bought the bag the cops came and arrrested the one kid and they gave the other kid 50 bucks but that kid got the shit kicked outta him cuse no alot off ppl dont have weed

Back
Top Bottom