THC's 400w Closet Grow -2013

FarmTHC

This is my 2nd grow, last one was with a 150w hps 3 plants yielded alittle more than 1oz dry.
Got myself a 400w and i'm hoping for 4oz+ this run!

STRAIN: 1 x Serious Seed's Chronic & 1 x Dinafem White Widow

CHRONIC - Northern Light x {Skunk x Northern Light} x AK47
WHITE WIDOW - Haze x Skunk x Northern Lights

* 14 days in veg today
* Using roots organic / super soil mix
* Both plants in 5g buckets from home depot
* 400w MH for veg, will have both 400wMH and 400wHPS for flowering
* It's not air cooled but my room stays very cool, i'll need to get a new fan come summer though
* Room stays anywhere between 80-86 lights on and 65 - 75 lights off
* RH has been kind of low lately, around 40%...
* Got some flys from the soil last grow, but the fly paper gets most of them, they also dont fuck with the plants, just annoying to have in my room...
* The buckets have super soil in the bottom 1/3 so the roots will be busting through it in a week or two :thumb:

photo3_zpsd5fecf5e.jpg

^ I think that should post a picture of it up... I'm still slightly confused on how to add them on this site..
Anyway, i'll be updating this thread so stay tuned

Thought I'd throw up some pictures of the two lights together, I have the hps on 2 hours on / 1 hour off throughout the day since it gets to like 88-90 degrees f with both of them on... I'll have them both on 18/6 once I can get this HPS vented better

photo_1223.JPG

photo_2191.JPG

photo_3150.JPG

photo_4120.JPG

photo_567.JPG

UPDATE

The plants are looking great! Got afew more fans and with the MH and HPS on together it's at a constant 80 degrees. :thumb:
I also have a sort of diy vent job on my cooltube that helps alot, I can hold my hand on the glass forever and not feel a thing.

photo_1_3_6.JPG

photo_5_1_1.JPG

Chronic
photo_4123.JPG

photo_3153.JPG

photo_2_1_14.JPG

photo_1_1_14.JPG

White Widow
photo_572.JPG

*new tops finally coming in on the WW, sorry for the blurry picture
photo_1_2_19.JPG

The Seedlings
photo_4_1_5.JPG

photo_2_2_14.JPG

photo_3_1_10.JPG

I've been kind of worried about the WW to be honest, it's not that far behind the chronic yet it's like 3x smaller... I know genetics play a big roll in growth and stuff like that, but does anyone have a second opinion? I'm really proud of te chronic, just want to know if te others are doing well too?

Pictures above this post by the way

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Thanks man, yeah this was back at my grandparents house. Our internet went down for awhile and i kind of got off all the threads. Quit growing for about a year and a half too..
But this grow turned out amazing, the white widow was fire, chronic was huge but the bud wasnt very good. one BD died and the other was mid grade, just one solid cola..

After that grow did a scrog with sourkush(headband), stacked kush, and vanilla kush. turned out awesome as well, the closet was a jungle.

So now i have 5 plants in my new closet with my old 400w, some seeds i got from the stacked kush + male
once i figure out how to get all the pictures up i'll post the chronic/ww harvest, as well as the kush closet and what i've got going now
:icon_cool

Couldnt find any harvested buds on my computer, i'll check my phone later. But anyway yeah, that's what i had been up to.. Think i'm gonna ditch these bagseeds and get some fem or clones if i can find any down here. I want to get a tent as well but it's just another thing i've been thinking about. Either way it's too fun not to do, I think i'm addicted to growing frosty buds.

Back
Top Bottom