The Adventures Of Marc Emery

Founder
Marc Emery, an activist facing extradition from Canada to the United States, will be the subject of a new play, Citizen Marc: The Adventures of Marc Emery. His life as owner of City Lights Bookshop in London, Ontario is profiled through the evolution of his always unique views regarding government on the local and national levels and culminates in his on-going struggle for cannabis policy reform in Canada, the United States, and the world.

Marc Emery has been profiled in Time magazine, on 60 Minutes, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, ABC News, USA Today, The Sunday Times (UK), The Asian Wall Street Journal, the National Enquirer, various international media and all of Canada's major news outlets.

Marc will be travel from Vancouver to attend the premiere of the play, Citizen Marc, on January 27th in London, Ontario. Producer, Christopher Doty, who also made the documentary, Marc Emery: Messing Up the System, will arrange any interviews on Marc's behalf. You can contact Chris at 1-519-438-6341. You can also contact Teresa Tarasewicz, one of the current owners of City Lights Bookshop at 1-519-679-8420.

For more information on the play and a short chronology of Marc Emery's life, please visit dotydocs.com – Home, interior and real estate news

I saw him outside his old bookstore last friday when i was downtown obtaining medicine. I didn't know it was him for sure until an article in the saturday paper confirmed he did return to London to see the play chronicling his life. Good old Marc Emery, the most famous person to come out of crappy ass london since jenny jones.

Back
Top Bottom