The Best Overall Pest & Disease Control Product I Have Ever Used

For the better part of the last year I have struggled greatly with Hemp Russet Mites. Nothing I tried completely wiped them out. I had reached the point where growing just wasn't fun anymore. I felt like my only option was a complete shutdown getting rid of my plants and thoroughly sterilizing my two small grow tents. This would include dumping my Coots soil into my garden outside and spreading it out to freeze and kill those little *&%*$#@. I thought I would try one more thing before such a drastic move. So I did a little research and found a legal grow-op in California with a phone number I could call and I did. I spoke with a really helpful gal who hates the HRM at least as much as I do. She told me of a product they use in their greenhouses that works wonders treating all sorts of pests and diseases...........powdery white mildew, thirps, spider mites, aphids to name a few. I ordered a 4lb bag off the Zon for $16.12 including tax and shipping. It is mixed at 2 tablespoons per 1 gallon of water. That 4lb bag should last me 20 years ha ha ha. I bought a pump up garden sprayer and mixed up 1 gallon making sure to shake it up extremely well. As per the gal in Cali I sat the plant on a milk crate and sprayed the underside of the leaves starting at the bottom and moving my way up to the top of the plant. I then shook the sprayer up again and sprayed the tops of the leaves. This plant was pretty infested with the Hemp Russet Mites as it's a plant I was getting ready to toss in my burning barrel outside. Two days later I plucked off 10 leaves and did not see a single living mite on any of those leaves. Not saying I killed all of them but I'm thinking in a few days to a week they'll all be dead. In all I sprayed the four vegging plants that were either headed to the burning barrel or the flowering tent. I am ecstatic to report that all four are now in my flowering tent and seem like they are going to recover from the damage inflicted by the HRMs. I hope none of you guys and gals has to deal with these critters but if you do consider trying this product.

Glad to hear of your success Beez, that gives me hope. Yes, works as preventative for rust and pm in addition to fungicide & miticide. I’ve got tiny mites in my soil and did the first sulfur spray today.... hope it kills them all but saw a few stragglers moving about after the spray. I’m going to reapply soon just looking to break the cycle and hopefully get to pest free

Back
Top Bottom