The best way to grow

stoney7912

I found some seeds in a chronic sack that I bought off my neighbor. Now, I have been smoking for a few years and I know the difference between chronic and stress, plus I buy from him alot. so I know they are chronic seeds. but I was wondering what would be the best way to grow these? I found about 3 seeds.

hey stoney
check out a post i just added to the
General Cannabis Cultivation Information page about closet space.
that is about the best way to grow your own, but it is not easy and is costly.
you have to want to do it and know that your not going to get rich or that you will never have to buy again. there are fungus, bugs, etc... it is not easy, but there is no better tasting bud than the ones you grow yourself.
i will help in any way i can, if you are serious, just ask.

I would have to grow it outdoors. I won't be keeping it at my house either. so what's the best way to do it outdoors? And how do you keep the bugs away?

Hey Stoney, sorry i haven't replied in a while, i was on the island for a couple of days, burned some good jah, but now i'm back and smokeless. oh well.
if you are going to grow outside, you are at the mercy of mother nature.
i see you are in canada, i am in florida, so we are at oppsite ends of north america, but it is all the same, actually your growing season is shorter and your grow time will be quicker. you should try to start your seeds indoors, you don't really need any lights to get started, just keep them moist and warm in a small pot w/black dirt and perlite or vermiculite, once they sprout put them in a window sill that gets alot of light and water with a mix of 75% water, 25% fert.
they will just look like any other plant for a couple of weeks, but once they lose their water leaves, there is no doubt what they are. try to plan it so that you can plant them outside when there is no danger of frost, i guess june 1st for you???? then mom takes over, i would water them every other day with that same mix, depending on how much rain you get. once they are healthy and going good, you could trim them to keep them low and use the cuttings for more plants, put them in some peat pots and keep moist, but again not too wet. once the summer passes, and the sunlight shortens they will start budding, switch your ferts to a flowering kind. if you get males, get rid of them, i know it sucks when you care for a plant for 8 weeks and then have to rip it out, but males do you no good unless you want seeds. thats why you want to grow as many plants as possible. if you have bug problems, mist your plants with a mix of 75% water, 25% insecticide. but stop all ferts and bug spray 2 weeks before harvest. this is when you have to watch for theives, anybody who has seen or smelled your plants will come looking.
sorry for rambling, like i said before, it is hard work but i would give anything for some buds right now.
good luck, don't give up, i will help any way i can

:Rasta:

In The Soil Just Kidding Its A Little Early To Grow Out Side This Far Outside

Dude, you were drunk, that was 0 for 2. but i love it, by the way I am one of the ones who can't, so blaze one up for me, if your not too drunk.

any way, i start my seeds on april 1, and usually move them outside on 4/20, and harvest around Sept. i have to trim and bend them down to keep them out of site. i guess up there you will move outside in june and harvest in sept.?

Back
Top Bottom