Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: COPD

solareclipse

Hello again. Last days I made a lot of questions but the real question, the serious question is the one I do now.
My father have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD and he can't walk 40 meters or to be in a hot room.
His problem is big. He is 68 years old.
I was wondering which strain is good for this?
What's the ratio?
I have few seeds with ratio 1-1or 2.
Like the medgom 1.0.
Does anyone knows? I can't watch him suffering. I already have a grow. Doesn't matter if I put 3 more ladies to make some oil for my father's problem.
If u know about this I would like a reply please!!!
Thanks a lot. I hope I will do something so my father not to suffering. I suffering with him as well.

Hello buddy, im sorry to hear about your fathers illness, it can really hit home!

I dont know of many strains that will help with COPD but what i can tell you is i grow northern lights and the amount of health problems i have is quite the list and the northern lights strain from Royal Queen Seeds is a great strain to help, iv grown a fair amount of strains and that is hands down the best to help with my medical sides, great strain, would be even better if you could get a 1st genetic northern lights, you can harvest from 7 weeks, i find 7 weeks is your 50%/50% clear/cloudy, 8 weeks 80%/20% cloudy/amber trichs and 9 weeks you will get a nice mix of 50%/50% cloudy/amber, so if i run lets say 3 ill take 1 plant out in that order, tag them and then i know what feeling im going to have for that time of day.

If you run a perfect environment garden you can harvest these in 8 weeks with 70/30 cloudy/amber without even looking at the trichomes.

I hope this can help you bud.

Hi thank u for ur sympathy and replying. I was wonder for this spectacular problem the strain I will grow how much should be the ratio of tch-cbd-cbn.
I am afraid if I use the wrong ratio maybe it won't help him or worst not to hurt him more. To increase the problem.
Thank u very much!!!

Back
Top Bottom