The Church/The Doctor (My 1st Legit Grow)

Yay i found my grow!!!!

My digi came isnt good enought to get trichs but i do got some for yall

enjoy :rollit:

rsz_6-11-1.jpg

rsz_6-11-2.jpg

rsz_6-11-3.jpg

rsz_6-11-4.jpg

rsz_6-11-5.jpg

rsz_6-11-6.jpg

What kind of light setup have you used throughout this grow. Its CFL I can see, but what type and how many kinda thing?
Looking awesome wk :bravo:

my lights

Here is the low down on my light set up.....

5 Lights....

2- Multi Spec Mids 4100K 105/400W Sides
1- Multi Spec Flowering 3000K 105/400W TBD???
1- Dual Spec II Veg. 6500K 85/350W Top
1- Dual Spec II Flowering 3000K 85/350W Top

When counting my wattage do i count the high or low number?
rsz_Lights_5_.jpg

rsz_Lights_6_.jpg

MS Mids
rsz_Lights_2_.jpg

MS F.
rsz_lights1.jpg

DS V.
rsz_Lights_4_.jpg

DS F.
rsz_Lights_3_.jpg

That is some damn nice cfl's there. I am slowly building my sun, but that setup is very nice. They have served you well and isnt sweet not having to freak out about the power bill going nuts. My whole setup at the moment runs on approx. 9 amps. Who says you can't get anything for free these days, CFL's almost seem to make it possible.
Happy growing and great journal btw. :bravo:

That is some damn nice cfl's there. I am slowly building my sun, but that setup is very nice. They have served you well and isnt sweet not having to freak out about the power bill going nuts. My whole setup at the moment runs on approx. 9 amps. Who says you can't get anything for free these days, CFL's almost seem to make it possible.
Happy growing and great journal btw. :bravo:

just another advantage to CFL growing.

So true Roseman, I was there with my plants tonight for several hours, you know, sticking my head in there and inhaling through the nose. Honestly though WK, I am in on this grow full time and I cant wait to see your updates as this progresses, as a newbie and an electrician I get pumped to see people taking advantage of the CFL revalution.
Matter off fact, by making your home CFL it can greatly put your power bill back in check.
As to say that it can make your grow invisable on the grid.
Cheers and I am ever so watching this one!!!!:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom