The Church/The Doctor (My 1st Legit Grow)

Wing King 903

So as you can tell this is my 1st real grow/journal so please let me know what else you need to know to help or if you just wanna know more.

I planted late thursday night (4/9). The next night it seemed as though the water was "soapy" with a pH of 7.25 so i drained the tank rinsed off all new hydro. rocks, then put everything back together. Everything looks like its doing just fine now so here is a lil something to show yall what im workin with.

System- StealthHydro Dual Spec II

Strain- 3/3 The Church/The Doctor

Genetics
The Church-Swiss Sativa, Skunk, Super Skunk, Northern Lights.
The Doctor- Great White Shark, South Indian, Super Skunk.

Lights- 2 350W CFLs. 1 veg. 1 Flowering

Temp/Hum. 75-80* 45-50%

pH- 6.0 now

Nutes-- 1/4 of pack of grow/micro that came with the kit

Now for the pics :grinjoint:

This is the closet:

rsz_room.jpg

Lights:

rsz_lights.jpg

Temp/RH:

rsz_thermo.jpg

Overview of the kit:
1-3 The Church
4-6 The Doctor

rsz_4-13_1.jpg

Dr. in front of the Church:

rsz_4-13_2.jpg

All the ladies.....Dr. up front:

rsz_4-13_3.jpg

I plan on gettin many more supplies including:

ONA Pro
more air stones
4-6 Multi Spec CFLs
Advanced Nutriets
misc supplies (heat shields, chains to hang lights, etc)

Thats all i got for now. I'm lookin forward to this great adventure ahead of me and will keep this thread up to date and checked often to share as much as possible.

***Edit*** These pics are at 4 days old

Its day 9 and the plants are doin good for the most part but i have 2 that just aint doin as well as the others and i dunno why but here are a few pics

rsz_4-18-1.jpg

rsz_4-18-2.jpg

rsz_4-18-3.jpg

i dunno why this onw is struggling but everything else seems to be just fine :thumb:

Thanks for the input cant wait to see things turn out this is my first grow that will be taken through whole process instead of just bull shittin around......i think ive done all the research :reading420magazine: and continue to recieve great advice here so i think it will turn out good :slide:

Here are the last of the 4/20 pics

3-2-1~The Church
6-5-4~The Doctor

rsz_4-20-3.jpg

Im gonna try to keep this lighter around throughout the grow

rsz_4-20-4.jpg

*****Edit*****
here is my shitty ass soil plants

rsz_4-201.jpg

I plan on gettin 2-4 more lights around the first when i get more air stones and some to kill the smell thats buildings up......is the such thing as over doing it with lights?

the lights i want to get are multi spec CFLs but im need some expert light advice. I cant grasp lights and electric dtuff as well as i can everything else about growing just to be honest.

I want the best lights of my available choices that i can use throught every stage of the grow as an all around light. I have the dual spec (veg/flower) up top that i switch sides one a week but want an all around to put on the sides just want to put one one each side for now

My choices for the lights include:

5000K Tube CFL

or

Spiral CFL
available in:

would any of these work for what i want to use them for? or would i need one of those little 3-1 setups that are pictured on these sites?

I plan on gettin 2-4 more lights around the first when i get more air stones and some to kill the smell thats buildings up......is the such thing as over doing it with lights?[/B]

You can overdo the lights with poor ventilation. CFLs put out a small amount of heat compared to other grow lights but they still put out heat so you could end up with temp issues.

I'm not a light expert but what I have is working pretty well for me. I just bought a ton of those Y socket things that go into light sockets and a reflector and made lights out of that stuff with some CFLs in there. I even have one on the side for side/undergrowth light.

There are lots of lighting tips on the forums here. A good place to start would prob be here: CFL Light Tutorial

So its officially day 14 of the grow

what should i use to get rid of the little white balls

What white balls?

:welcome::peace:

You can overdo the lights with poor ventilation. CFLs put out a small amount of heat compared to other grow lights but they still put out heat so you could end up with temp issues.

I'm not a light expert but what I have is working pretty well for me. I just bought a ton of those Y socket things that go into light sockets and a reflector and made lights out of that stuff with some CFLs in there. I even have one on the side for side/undergrowth light.

There are lots of lighting tips on the forums here. A good place to start would prob be here: CFL Light Tutorial

What white balls?

:welcome::peace:

i was gonna say the same thing ...

Back
Top Bottom