The Dry Spell Is OVER!

DXM89

WHOOOO!!! Oh I almost forgot how good it is.. Mmm... Oh, nom nom nom..

:bigtoke:

so good...

:drool:

LOL! I feel it! That's how I felt last night when I cracked open the tub of Juicy Fruit that's been in my special cure for over a month. SooOOooOooo nummy nummy num num!:yummy::yummy::yummy:

MY dry spell ended earlier as well... i got eleven grams from a friend the other day, planned on saving it and smoking whatever whenever i wanted to, no rush. and rolled a near perfect joint full of it. split it with a friend. we got nice and stoned. she said it was the highest she'd ever been in her life hahaha. only one joint! home grown though. not by me, but still. good bud. i was really high. it was wonderful. i HAD forgotten what was so wonderful about it!! good mids. smelled awesome. great feeling. i actually sat there and talked about how great i felt for minutes and minutes... can't wait to smoke that roach. well, yeah i can, actually... im pretty tired. lol. don't think i should toke before work either... it'd be too obvious. but anyway. yeah today was fun. haha. time to go sweepy sweeps... hopefully ill have some cool dreams.

k. despite the last post i made up there, i DID smoke and arrived at work stoned this morning. i was very passive though... customers didn't get to me. haha. the fat, stinky guy sighing because you're taking too long for their fancy... just like "okay. how are you today, sir?" and fein genuin...ness? yeah.

;) I have smoked every night since then, and I still have a few more bowls-worth left!

Back
Top Bottom