The Girls Have Dish Pan Hands! Jet Dry?

McCdive

These girls are a little past 6 weeks since popping the beans. They are fed the same nutes as 10 other gals that haven't shown any problems. TDS is @ 1100 now. Had it up to 1300 for a few feedings before dropping it back down, but this ahs been this way for weeks and weeks. I kinda thought it was a bad seed or that the wrinkled leafs would just grow out of it as she got bigger. Not the case. She continues to wrinkle. soooooooo

Okay. there is one little problem that is bothering me. I have 2 Nirvana Bubblelicious girls on the right in tent 2. Started the two at the same time. Have had them side by side all their lives. On one girl, I estimate about 30% of her leafs are all wrinkled up. they are like that at the fans and nodes.
20150826_234901.jpg
20150826_234938.jpg
20150826_235007.jpg
20150826_234959.jpg
20150826_234953.jpg
20150826_235017.jpg

Sorry about the shitty color, I didn't have my white light with me tonight. The affected girl is on the front left and her sister on the front right. (2-SCD in the back)
20150826_235042.jpg

Her sister next to her is not affected at all. It doesn't seem like it's slowing her growth, altho it should, considering the leaf formation. Any ideas out there about this??

That's enough for me for the night. Thanks for any advice!!
:high-five::circle-of-love::Namaste:
Andy.

8/28/15
I see people peeking in.......
No advice for this mystery??

:helpsmilie::reading420magazine:

Peace, Andy.

hi McCdive,

looks like an bug(aphids) or ph problem for me.

light is possible on your pictures of them their dezentraled stand???.

i grow outdoor since years, and i have the same problem(this year) after an "bugwar", i hope we can solve this Enigma with other users

Andy, detail again if I missed it exactly what you're putting in the soup recipe?

The leaf tip curling bending is a sign of pH and the leaf damage looks like elements binding and creating a toxicity, happens sometimes when there is abundance of Potassium and other elements binding up.

Hiya, BG.

I'm using RO water (20ish)
GH- CALiMAGic @ 1tsp/gal. (Up until yesterday, when I upped it to 1.5/gal.)
General Organics- Bio Root @ 1tsp/gal.
SNS209- 8mil/gal.

Brings me to around 600 TDS and I bring it up to about 1100 TDS with GH Flora Nove Veg.
Ph. is around 5.8

Worked my ass off today. I'm done for the night. Thanks, BG, Andy.

She sure didn't like something Andy, not quite sure what it would be with what you listed, I've seen something similar with too much P/K booster, but not the case with what you listed. I hardly use any Cal-mag...maybe 2ml/gallon every other rez change when under LED which for me is about 4-5 days. Also, that Flora Nova is super concentrated and not much other stuff is needed.

Wish I had a better answer for you man, just wonder if that SN209 had something to do with it, but the other plants would probably be showing signs as well...hmm

I really think it's just a bad seed, Buddro. I'm less than happy with Nirvana Seeds at the moment. I had problems with 6 of 9 seeds that I started of theirs, and of the 9, 5 made it. One was totally my own fault, but the others were not. Of the 5, 1 is this BBL - weirdo. Well as a result of some emails back and forth, they graciously gave me a $20. voucher. Fine. I ordered more seeds from them. The twenty bucks + maybe another 75 or so. Well, that was Agust 3. So I went online to check my order status. They show it paid.......packaged.......and sitting in limbo because they want me to send the a picture of my credit card to prove it's mine. Mind you, it's NOT my first purchase from them with this card. Hummmmmmm. WHAT THE FUCK. ???? And no email to say anything about this. Last email I got from them was ------->> paid and shipping.........

I was doing a bunch of undergrowth trimming tonight and took a good look at Weirdo again. I don't think this thing is even going to put out buds. The leaf structure is so bizaar, that I can't determine if anything is going on in there. If she starts taking up more room than she's worth, I'll toss her out.

Anyway, enough for me for the night. gonna make a quick journal entry and I'm off.

Later...Andy.
:Namaste::high-five:

Did you get my PM?? Go get you some

Bodhi - Goji OG, Dank Sinatra, More Cowbell, Sunshine Daydream
Exotic Genetix - Cookies-n-Cream, Kimbo Kush, Cherry Pie, The Sauce
Loompa Farms - Yeti F3
CSI:Humboldt - Cornbread Bubba, Savage Purps, Mendocino Purple Kush
Crockett Family Farms - Tangie, Sour Banana Sherbert, Clementine, Citrus Sap

If you need another PM with info, let me know cause I wouldn't steer you wrong bruh :)

Thanks Buddro, I still have that link in my email (pm) somewhere. That's not the issue. I am after the CBD strains they have AND I have a credit coming to me. Seems like when I went to use it, they got weird about my credit card. I don't know why the hell retailers on the net don't all use Pay Pal. So easy and safe (ish). Thier customer service/billing department sucks! How hard would it have been to send me an email telling me there's an issue? Instead of me sitting here with my dick in my hands for 4 weeks wondering when the beans are going to show up.

I have seeds of all kinds here, Buddro, just not the ones I was after.

Back
Top Bottom