The Good Stuff!

I'm old and have been reading grow info for years lol. When Molasses first showed up in growing marijuana is was said to help with the flavor on strains. It was also supposed to help with sweetness. I didn't believe it so never tried it.

Since I still see it mentioned I figured people were using it for the same thing. It had actually been around long enough I have considered trying it LOL. Like many of the great supplements they say you can't grow with out. I never used it and waited to see if it stayed around. As I mentioned. To this day I add nothing other then N-P-K and Cal/Mag. I really don't see that changing anymore. It has worked so well for so long.

You can do the basic's in so many ways that it gives people plenty of options to choose from. I am OK with the thoughts of organic growing will give you better tasting weed. I don't know that I have found that for myself. I still flip flop from grow to grow with Miracle Grow and Fox Farm products and have not seen major differences. While I still prefer organic. I will never give up MG it has been too dependable over the years.

Lighting is the new best supplement. I think there may be a way to grow better tasting weed with better lighting. Genetics and after care will always be the major contributors to flavor.

Back
Top Bottom