The Green House Medical Marijuana

Thepurplem0nkey

Here are some pics of my medicine from The Green House.

A few pics of the AWESOME Northern Loghts. Just look at those ooey gooey crystals!!!!!

NorthernLights31.JPG

Some of the Romulan

Romulan21.jpg

Some Snow Cap...also very crystaly!

SnowCap21.JPG

Gold Hash

GoldHash11.JPG

-PM

I donated 35 dollars for that hash, not a bad price AT ALL. It smokes smooth and is very effective. Id pay 35 for crappy hash, and this is good hash.
The bud is just amazing and the shop owner knows how to take care of it. He has an effective method of keeping it moist and delicous, unlike other clubs that sometimes sell you dried out stuff. He also picks out the buds with chopstick style wooden tweezers, saving precious THC crystals from sticking to fingers and also spareing me from the owners personal germs. I didnt even notice how eewey gooey this bud was until I zoomed in close with my camera. WOW!
Oh, and this was my FIRST EVER post that I actualy uploaded to 420times.com. Mods have been after me for years to do it the correct way, and despite my impatience for having to wait for approval, I did it the way they requested so I'm patting myself on the back :p
-PM

I have seen the Snow cap, but I have passed on it. It's one of those I didnt know anything about. I guess it just got lost in the shuffle.

After looking at those great pics, I'm gonna try me some.

The first couple clubs I visited had really dry pot. I thought it was the way it was, and I was happy to be finding great smoke at all.

Now I know from visiting some top notch clubs, that it's not always the case.
Visiting the Vapor room, their pot was beautiful and smelled great. It was weighed in front of me, the guy did not touch it, and we had the opportunity to try it there. I just wish it wasn't such a long drive, I would love to visit more.

Keep those pics coming, please!!! Peace and happiness:peace:

Back
Top Bottom