The gridcats inspiration for this evening

Thegridcat

Now this I like, 420 stories and creative expression... that's me to a T! I love to get a pleasant buzz on and bullshit... believe me, I'm full of it...:smokin: take tonight for example, sittin' in my truck after work, getting ready to shut 'er down for the night and head for my hidey hole (my garage) when I noticed the trip odometer on my truck was dead on 420 just before I killed the lights... dig it... :smokin: that called for a nicely packed bong load or two or three just to ponder the coincidence and inspire me to wax philosophically on the subject of cannabis.... been in a serious relationship with ol' Mary Jane Cannabis since around 1973 or 74 and we've always kept things realistic you know? Mostly avoided doing stupid things like gettin' busted or behaving irresponsibly from either having or not having smoke... Medicinal or recreational anyway you look at it there's a lot to be said that's positive and good about Mary Jane... that's what inspired me to write the song ode to Mary Jane, which I believe if enough people heard the Ode to Mary Jane, it would become the new anthem for cannabis users worldwide!!!! HA HA HA!!! YES!! WORLD DOMINATION!!! ooops shit... sorry everybody, got caught up in the moment...:slide::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom